Quantcast

Voncooper Update: Plattekill Race 3 Video

willem

Monkey
Jan 29, 2005
Team Voncooper was at Plattekill Mountain for the third race of the their series. The weekend’s track was a lot of fun. It was full of classic “Platty” style riding. It has some steep woods sections and a surprising amount of flow to it. Delta House Racing took a lot of time putting this track together and it showed. As PJ said “It’s a man’s track”. It was a fast and hard track to ride at race speeds.

Kyle Karpuska took the Win in the Pro Dual Slalom race. Willem Cooper qualified right behind Kyle, but was pumped out in the first round.

Pro:
Chris Higgerson, 1st. Bigg Higg is on first! Way to take the win Higg!

Cat 1 30-39
Neil Snyder, 1st. Neil is an animal… that is all I can say about that BAMF.

Donnie Roberts, 2nd. Donnie keeps landing 2nd place. I know he is getting hungry for the top spot. I know he will get it soon. (Just pedal more you old man!)

Cat 1 19-29

Kyle Karpuska, 4th. Kyle had a good run. I see him getting on the box consistently in the near future.

Willem Cooper, 6th. Willem did not have the fastest run. Words from Neil are “ You need the eye of a tiger”. Willem plans on keeping that in mind for the next race.

Cat 1 1-18
Hunter Budd, 3rd. Hunter crashed three times and still got a stellar result!

Cat 3 (Woman’s)
Becky Bagley, 4th. Becky was not happy with her run, but learned from her mistakes.

NEW WEB SITE! Voncooper.com

VIDEO: http://voncooper.webs.com/apps/videos/videos/view/4385952-voncooper-update-plattekill-race-3

Team Voncooper
Mongoose
Mt. Snow VT
Plattekill NY
Five Ten
e13 components
Smith Optics
Maxxis Tires
Ernie's Cycle Shop
Squirt Chain Lube
Division26
Nema