Quantcast

Waaaaahhhhhh...my PM's make me cry

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Really? Then there's barely been any neg rep given out at all! WTBD?
I have -35, I've had -40 before...

I dont believe I've ever had 2 red dots...at what point does it turn over?

(my rep. changes everytime I make a post in here it seems...)

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Why do you give a flying cat turd about rep?
I dont really care much...

I just like to do the favor in return, and as a result it makes those who recieve negative rep. from me (when I could give it, and even when I can't) to tell everyone about it. That later leads to me trying to defend myself...then I just give up when it goes no where.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I dont really care much...

I just like to do the favor in return, and as a result it makes those who recieve negative rep. from me (when I could give it, and even when I can't) to tell everyone about it. That later leads to me trying to defend myself...then I just give up when it goes no where.
Could you translate that into english, because I have no idea what you're trying to say.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
and what desides how many points the rep added or subtracted is? Because I'll get different points based on the person and comment it seems.
It's really a fairly easy system to understand just think about it for a minute....and seriously don't you have a spell check feature or something?....."desides"???...D

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Proofread your posts. Use a dictionary. Beyond helping you to avoid the slings and arrows of the Ridemonkey grammar and spelling nazis, it will benefit you in life in the long run.

You don't want to end up in the barrel your whole life, do you?
That's long time you're spend hangin' in the barrel trying to make small talk with Pinkshirt.