Quantcast

wanna save 30%?

spincrazy

I love to climb
Jul 19, 2001
Brooklyn
Been doing that also. Saved $211 thus far. 60 days ain't long to wait especially on things you were already going to buy. Like a rebate thing. Got a Lowepro Compu Trekker rolling backpack and a 580 ex II and a Hoya Digital Pro UV filter for my new 135mm f2L

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Wait....so you have to find the exact auction you through LIVE? If you follow another link is the offer still good?

nelsonjm

Monkey
Feb 16, 2007
Columbia, MD
First time I saw this I thought "man, I could really use a 2008 boxxer team...."

Then my brain wandered on... :biggrin: I need to do more research on them before I commit to a buy.

Oh, to add useful content to this post, I'm pretty sure it's x% off of 800$ or less.

Last edited:

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
Follow the directions or you could end up spending a lot more than you intend... like me.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Follow the directions or you could end up spending a lot more than you intend... like me.
I backed off before it was too late. The first one said it was only 10% and the last one didn't say anything. I damn near spent $600 :D

<edit> Now it says "you MAY get 20% with PayPal"

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Oh, to add useful content to this post, I'm pretty sure it's x% off of 800$ or less.
i think it's 30% to a maximum of $250. still, a pretty good deal.

actually, someone i know had a great idea...they were selling some camera gear and had a set price in mind; well, they could agree w/ a buyer, then post it on ebay at that price, and split the cashback w/ the buyer.

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
I backed off before it was too late. The first one said it was only 10% and the last one didn't say anything. I damn near spent $600 :D

<edit> Now it says "you MAY get 20% with PayPal"
I just damaged my Credit Card by $700 for a Cannon Rebel XSi. Hope the wife likes her birthday/Christmas present.

I could just return it I guess and just be out shipping.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
The Cashback Rewards that you are eligible to obtain from Microsoft will be disclosed to you on www.eBay.com and will be equal to a percentage of the final sale price of the first item purchased during an Online Session (excluding shipping and handling fees, insurance fees and other such fees), for up to a maximum of $200.00 per Online Session.
bummer, I need a 2009 Rockshox Sid fork :biggrin:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Guess I'm just a jackass because I'm not seeing that promo anywhere and the one you linked ended.
Do this:

www.live.com
Type in "Nintendo Wii"
Click on the first link under the search bar.

Every one of the first ten results shows a cashback icon at the top of the eBay screen.

Did you take a stupid pill? :D :banana:

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I guess it's too advanced for me.

If I use your link, it shows a cashback reward up to 20% with PayPal and displays 15k consoles. None of them show the icon, so how do I know if ANY of them qualify?
Just navigate to ebay using the links provided in that link I originally posted. You'll be able to use it for just about every category on ebay. The live.com rebate is only good on Buy It Now auctions that use paypal as the method of payment. The % varies from time to time. It's back up to 30% right at the moment (9:55pm CST), but I've seen it as low as 5%.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Every one of the first ten results shows a cashback icon at the top of the eBay screen.

Did you take a stupid pill? :D :banana:
Well sh!t.

The icon doesn't display on linux. I just did it on my wife's laptop and it's there, but not on mine.

I was driving myself crazy with this stupid thing. I will have to wait until I can use hers I guess. My luck I'll use mine and get screwed.

Thanks for putting up with a jackass on a free OS :D

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
Another hint and this should be obvious... use Explorer. I was using firefox duh!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Well sh!t.

The icon doesn't display on linux. I just did it on my wife's laptop and it's there, but not on mine.

I was driving myself crazy with this stupid thing. I will have to wait until I can use hers I guess. My luck I'll use mine and get screwed.

Thanks for putting up with a jackass on a free OS :D
I was just joking but it appears to not be a joke! :rofl:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
VW Windows

Host Linux

Followed the same steps from each, same auction, logged in from both. Sucks, but at least I know I can use my VM for something more then Outlook :D

<edit> I don't have the snipe plugin installed on Windows, but I never use it either.