Quantcast

want to buy : baby trailer

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
if you've got one you're not using, you should sell it to me for cheap :)

Even if it's rather used... ya know, as long as it works.

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
LordOpie said:
if you've got one you're not using, you should sell it to me for cheap :)

Even if it's rather used... ya know, as long as it works.
Loopie you should check Nashbar. They have that Kid Karriage thing for 109, but it's frequently on sale & there are coupons. I got mine for $80, shipped last season. Not too bad of a trailer, for the bucks.

mr_dove

Monkey
Jan 18, 2002
Denver, CO
You looking for a single or a double carrier? I have an old single. It was used when I bought it but I have two little boys now instead of just one.

It has most of its parts. I think its only missing the cover. Well, it has a cover but not the one designed for it. Its big-ish if I recall correctly.

I have not talked about selling it with my wife but it would give us a little deposit towards a new double I think. I should dig out the camera and take a picture of it.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
mr_dove said:
You looking for a single or a double carrier? I have an old single. It was used when I bought it but I have two little boys now instead of just one.

It has most of its parts. I think its only missing the cover. Well, it has a cover but not the one designed for it. Its big-ish if I recall correctly.

I have not talked about selling it with my wife but it would give us a little deposit towards a new double I think. I should dig out the camera and take a picture of it.
Take a pic, ask the wife, set a price :)

pixelninja said:
And why, pray tell, would you need a baby trailer? :confused:
We got a springer leash for our dog and with a trailer, he can ride when he eventually gets tired... so the trailer doesn't have to be new or as clean as it would be for a child.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
LordOpie said:
We got a springer leash for our dog and with a trailer, he can ride when he eventually gets tired... so the trailer doesn't have to be new or as clean as it would be for a child.
A baby trailer for a dog, eh?

Riiiiiight.... ;)