Quantcast

Wanted: Cheap 4inch fork

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
So I destroyed my 4th Marzocchi Dirt Jam pro today and I was hoping someone local would have an older 4inch travel fork with minimal adjustments they'd be willing to let go for around 50 bucks? :help: I'd be willing to drive to wherever necessary to pick it up...the nathrop 4X series is upon us and i'm getting desperate as my waranty fork will not be here for...a while.:redhot:

Thanks in advance:)

Alex

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I don't know about cheap, but I was at the BMX track with Matty from Big Crank and he's got a REALLY nice Sherman that he's wanting to sell. Travel fixed at 100mm, custom valving and spring rate for big-guy dirtjumping, 20mm through axle. Super nice fork, doubt he'll let it go cheap, but he's always a fair person to haggle with.

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
Full Trucker said:
I don't know about cheap, but I was at the BMX track with Matty from Big Crank and he's got a REALLY nice Sherman that he's wanting to sell. Travel fixed at 100mm, custom valving and spring rate for big-guy dirtjumping, 20mm through axle. Super nice fork, doubt he'll let it go cheap, but he's always a fair person to haggle with.
If I had the money I'd be all over that...however I'd need a fork for "small guy" dirt jumping, I'm scrawny 160 lbs style. But thanks for the heads up.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
it's an 03 with the qr20 business for the dropouts. it's in pretty good shape- i havent ridden it much. one of the qr20 paddles is bent up towards the fork but it doesnt affect anything about how it works.