Quantcast

Wanted - Kids GromHit FSR

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
I am on the look out for another kids grom hit FSR if anyone knows of one where the seller would be willing to ship I would appreciate it. :thumb:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Based on how EVERY SINGLE GROMHIT owner in Canuckaduh refuses to ship to the US, there is either a plot to keep future US riders out of World Cup action...or it must reallllly suck to ship to the US of kickin' A and takin' names. :think:

nmpearson

Monkey
Dec 30, 2006
There's a nice gromhit fsr sitting in my LBS that the owner won't respond to calls or pick up. I may be able to offer some money and grab it. It's been sitting at the shop for a month. They don't have a "we'll get rid of your bike if you don't pick up" policy, but are charging 10/day after the initial week. I'll check on sat what they say.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Based on how EVERY SINGLE GROMHIT owner in Canuckaduh refuses to ship to the US, there is either a plot to keep future US riders out of World Cup action...or it must reallllly suck to ship to the US of kickin' A and takin' names. :think:
You aint kiddin'!! I found a stinky 24, but would prefer a grom hit FSR as that is what my son rides and parts interchangeability and similar setups makes my life easier, plus I think the grom hit is a nicer bike.
There's a nice gromhit fsr sitting in my LBS that the owner won't respond to calls or pick up. I may be able to offer some money and grab it. It's been sitting at the shop for a month. They don't have a "we'll get rid of your bike if you don't pick up" policy, but are charging 10/day after the initial week. I'll check on sat what they say.
PM Sent. If you could check into that it would be great.

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
sowwy to hear youre having shipping issues..

it wouldnt be fun shipping it (nothing is), although it wouldnt cost too much to ship.. after all, it is a kids frame..

hope you get it all sorted out!

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
sowwy to hear youre having shipping issues..

it wouldnt be fun shipping it (nothing is), although it wouldnt cost too much to ship.. after all, it is a kids frame..

hope you get it all sorted out!
shipping is pretty easy, grab a bike box from the LBS and package it up. Almost every bike in my garage has come from somewhere out of state. 3 of them from ride moneky, 2 from pinkbike, 1 was a new purchase.

The only thing I wonder is if the canada to us shipping thing is a pain? All of my transactions thus far have been national shipping, not international.

Last edited:

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
I agree, but for whatever reason, a lot of others dont (maybe they're just lazy..?). Canada to US, or even US to Canada isnt too bad. (i ship a lot of things, including parts, domestic and worldwide)

Granted it is a little more to ship, but its still in the same continent so thats what makes it cheaper to ship than, lets say, Britain. The frame is also a kids frame, so that keeps weight down as well.

The only thing i dislike about the process is that damn customs form! ;)

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Contact the guy on PB that lives in Calgary. I have a buddy up there that could grab it and ship it for you.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Found another one stateside. Thanks to those who sent bikes for me to check out. Kntr thanks as well, didn't end up witn the one you sent me on pinkbike but I appreciate you keeping an eye out.

I sure hope these things carry the same value when it comes time for me to sell the two I now own in a few years.

snekieroc

Chimp
Mar 20, 2014
hi if you are still looking i have a 2007 gromhit for sale $400 and you pay shipping from bike shop if you are interested i will take some pics for you

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
hi if you are still looking i have a 2007 gromhit for sale $400 and you pay shipping from bike shop if you are interested i will take some pics for you
I'm looking for one, assuming it's the fsr version. Please pm me some pics.