Quantcast

warped tour?

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I may try and catch one if it's close enough. Just got back from the Incubus concert at 10:30, it was f'in sweet. :thumb:

T0mo

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
nedtown, colorado
where_am_i? said:
not worth ticket price just to see Flogging Molly and Alkaline Trio
And bad religion, nofx(which sucked today), the casualties, anti-flag, and some other good bands. Oh yeah, there were also the boob girls.

I'll be home again next weekend, lets go ride some dh, eh?

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
where_am_i? said:
:stosh: bah... emo/poser/pop punk... nope not for me.... not worth ticket price just to see Flogging Molly and Alkaline Trio

Have a good time though...and call me too we need to do some riding.
True for Yellowcard... but really who else? I don't know the whole line-up but NOFX, Bad Religion, The Vandals, Alkaline Trio, are all bad ass and worth the entry fee. Were The Bouncing Souls there too? They usually are and likewise they are bad ass.

Stop hating brother, this is the biggest and best annual concert/festival known to man.

New Found Glory?
Thursday?
Taking Back Sunday?

I dont know... I guess Bad Religion, Anti- Flag, Flogging Molly and Alkaline Trio would have been worth ticket price, but something about the warped tour ( acctually just big festivals in general) has always rubbed me the wrong way. But im glad if you guys had fun at it.

In the long run it dosnt really matter... People will always have diffrent tastes in Music so it pointless to argue about it.... and i definatly dont want to start sounding like the jerk who is the "im cooler than you because the music i listen to is more hardcore/underground than the music you listen too" guy