Quantcast

Wax on!

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
Where is that?

I sure hope all the snow stays west of the divide this winter, because as much as the hills have been getting, if it makes it down here, riding won't be an option.

Romeo

Chimp
May 20, 2002
still riding the bikes, but i'm ready to turn on snow.

the wife just got one of these. watch out!

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
but i'm ready to turn on snow.
Only in the hills though, because trust me, the first time you get the priveledge of shoveling an entire dirt jump spot out of 6 inches of snow in order to not let your jumps get ruined, you will immediately want to turn off the snow. I'm ready to grab a couple turns though. I always feel like a rockstar on skis after race season becuase suddenly things don't seem scary anymore compared to pinning it down stuff like Idaho.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Keystone opens for snow riding on Friday, November 12th at 8 a.m., and they will be running the lifts continuously until 8 p.m. on SATURDAY the 13th. How frickin' retarded is that?

Anyone wanna throw down the "at least 1 run per hour on opening day and a half" challenge? Ha!

flatulant_man

Monkey
Jun 19, 2004
Food Fondlers' Convention
Full Trucker said:
Keystone opens for snow riding on Friday, November 12th at 8 a.m., and they will be running the lifts continuously until 8 p.m. on SATURDAY the 13th. How frickin' retarded is that?

Anyone wanna throw down the "at least 1 run per hour on opening day and a half" challenge? Ha!
does that mean they'll be running lifts for like two straight days? dumbest thing i ever heard. i'll give it two hours before they have to shut down cuz all the snow got scraped off.

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
WhiteRavenKS said:
check it out! my mini fridge in the dorm room already has 1/2" of frost at the top and 1/8" of frozen mtn dew extremeness at the base! you're all jealous, i know.
Are you SURE that's frozen Mtn Dew?

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Those minifridges suck, mine frosted up so bad it was hard to get sh!t in there.

Just found out I can pro deal a voile swallowtail splitboard, hot damn.