We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TheMontashu said:
Its cdalled a holster and with that one its to big so you have to carry is over your back on a sling like a rifle
nice f'ing avatar!!!

I think this is my first post in this thread....

B

biker4

the dankman officialy owns this thread. we will all bow to him now. no, i'm fycking serious. i was your leader, but now i must concede to the corest of core. all hail zachdank.

NORCAL CREW OWNS US ALL

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
biker4 said:
the dankman officialy owns this thread. we will all bow to him now. no, i'm fycking serious. i was your leader, but now i must concede to the corest of core. all hail zachdank.

NORCAL CREW OWNS US ALL
Jesse....I think I'll get your slider. If so I'll have the money by the end of the week.

zachdank

Chimp
Jan 22, 2004
NORCALhellathrowdown
biker4 said:

NORCAL CREW OWNS US ALL
it's about time you little pintsize pu$$ys. all your respect goes to me now. listen to your new master.

B

biker4

COmtbiker12 said:
Jesse....I think I'll get your slider. If so I'll have the money by the end of the week.
i am the slave of dankness. it's true tony. i can no longer speak without the aproval of dankmaster zach

B

biker4

The Kadvang said:
You knob... that is the fakest of the fake.

ZACKY MADE BIKER FOUR OOH
shut up before zach makes you his biatch a$$ slave as well.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
zachdank said:
you are right.... i have officIAlly owned all of these biatch a$$ tricks. now i will clone ridemonkey into mtbr.
Just because BJ and the HuKInG KReW will go down on you doesn't mean others find you attractive...

B

biker4

zachdank said:
you are right.... i have officIAlly owned all of these biatch a$$ tricks. now i will clone ridemonkey into mtbr.
the dankmaster just ran a train staight through all of our pintsize a$$es singlehandedly. we have been owned....

B

biker4

The Kadvang said:
Just because BJ and the HuKInG KReW will go down on you doesn't mean others find you attractive...
pipe down kadvagina, i said dank is our master now. and you are my groupie, so bow down to him or you don't get to toss my salad tonight.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
biker4 said:
pipe down kadvagina, i said dank is our master now. and you are my groupie, so bow down to him or you don't get to toss my salad tonight.
Arent you only allowed to talk through zach though? I mean, jeez....you're not even talking in the third person anymore. :think:

B

biker4

COmtbiker12 said:
Arent you only allowed to talk through zach though? I mean, jeez....you're not even talking in the third person anymore. :think:
third person? what the fyck? go back to highschool, your dumber than i thought. :rolleyes:

B

biker4

The Kadvang said:
Biker4/DankNUGZ... are you done... you guys have been choking each others chicken for a while now...
that's it. you ain't tossin my salad tonight. you can still pull on my pud though.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
zachdank said:
kadburyvagina, you don't get it yet do you? I FYCKING OWN YOU AND THIS THREAD!!!! stop your crying. :nope:
Woah Zacky... dont get your panties all wadded up in the STINC. I hear BJ calling your name, don't even front like you could hang with the SWAYZE, he is way out of your league.

B

biker4

COmtbiker12 said:
I'm in high school. :rolleyes: You just got owned at your own insult.
i know your in highschool foolio. are sitting in class right now? didn't think so. now go back to class and studdy up on the ways of the dank master. your to dumb for your own good.

B

biker4

The Kadvang said:
Woah Zacky... dont get your panties all wadded up in the STINC. I hear BJ calling your name, don't even front like you could hang with the SWAYZE, he is way out of your league.
kadvang, i'm fycking serious, you say one more thing to our dankmaster and i will break out the whip on your a$$ tonight. you just can't get it through your dumb a$$ head, HE OWNS US GNARCORE.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
biker4 said:
kadvang, i'm fycking serious, you say one more thing to our dankmaster and i will break out the whip on your a$$ tonight. you just can't get it through your dumb a$$ head, HE OWNS US GNARCORE.
Zacky... quit trying to faze me because I am GNARMUTHAFUKING unfazeable.

CANT STOP THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.