Quantcast

We Crippled wit RESPECT....V2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

biker4

The Kadvang said:
Zacky... quit trying to faze me because I am GNARMUTHAFUKING unfazeable.

CANT STOP THIS
you have been stopped, owned, and dominated by your dankmaster.
bow to him and you will be forgiven for your sins.

biker3

Turbo Monkey
Enough of this crap. This respect thread will not go down the crapper. Zach really I know you 35 and all and have the hots for our little 16 year old bodies but your true pedophile identity has already been revealed. Me or Kadvang are not willing to be your sex god so you must now leave. I feel bad that you have enough to time to create a whole new RM account in my honor, I knew I was hot but this hotness is coming up on Chuck Level. Im glad I have a specail place in your e-heart but biker4 will just not do. I know your hot for the real deal biker3 but Im just not that way. So lets end this stuff, I give you Huckerpedophilegod of Norcal your props so please give Kadvang-the e-thug his props and me biker3 the ultimate sponsered e-rider my props.

For treal tho, lets keep it real and move on with the respect, I will no longer post in Response to ZachDank or Biker4, His posts will be ignored by me and hopefully the rest of the thread until the 35 year old Hucker realizes his true second place to Chuck's Gnar factor.

B

biker4

biker3 said:
Enough of this crap. This respect thread will not go down the crapper. Zach really I know you 35 and all and have the hots for our little 16 year old bodies but your true pedophile identity has already been revealed. Me or Kadvang are not willing to be your sex god so you must now leave. I feel bad that you have enough to time to create a whole new RM account in my honor, I knew I was hot but this hotness is coming up on Chuck Level. Im glad I have a specail place in your e-heart but biker4 will just not do. I know your hot for the real deal biker3 but Im just not that way. So lets end this stuff, I give you Huckerpedophilegod of Norcal your props so please give Kadvang-the e-thug his props and me biker3 the ultimate sponsered e-rider my props.

For treal tho, lets keep it real and move on with the respect, I will no longer post in Response to ZachDank or Biker4, His posts will be ignored by me and hopefully the rest of the thread until the 35 year old Hucker realizes his true second place to Chuck's Gnar factor.
aww someone got owned at there own game. poor baby.

zachdank

Chimp
Jan 22, 2004
NORCALhellathrowdown
biker3 said:
Yeah, I understand you win, as well as understanding that you are a creepy 35 year old on the internet. Im telling my mom.
to bad i ain't 35 you fycking clown. it sure was funny when you did this on mtbr though. you can have your thread back now before you have a hissy. "oh no the respect thread is going down the $hitter!!!" hahahahahahahahaha muthatrucka

danknuggets out

p.m. me if you want some more. ;)

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
zachdank said:
to bad i ain't 35 you fycking clown. it sure was funny when you did this on mtbr though. you can have your thread back now before you have a hissy. "oh no the respect thread is going down the $hitter!!!" hahahahahahahahaha muthatrucka

danknuggets out

p.m. me if you want some more. ;)
You said before you were, toolshed. Go back to MTBR before I regulate your a$$ like Warren G and Nate Dogg.

Status
Not open for further replies.