Quantcast

WeaseLazian

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Originally posted by DHblur
Let's ride bikes this weekend FT!
Are you sticking in town or heading to AF? I was hoping to hit up the lift-serviced goodness that is AF, then some epic XC in Durango, but I may have too many things to take care of around Denverville. I'll be in touch.

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
Yeah FT. I'll be around. Probably have most of the weekend to ride. I think Darren Miller was going to be in town too so I'm sure we'll ride arbor with him for a bit and then maybe do some dh stuff. We'll see though.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Originally posted by woody415
What? You're not going to AF this weekend FT? But what about all the ladies you'll disappoint?
There is still the probability of AF, but there is the possibility that there is also loads of work to do in D-ville. Either way, I guarangotdamtee you that I will be having fun. And rumour has it that there will be plenty of ladies to disappoint in Denver anyways!

woody415

Chimp
Feb 20, 2004
inda sevenonenine
does that mean that there is still the possibility of you going to Willyfest? and have you heard what time of the day that will be kicking off yet....I'll have and extra betty from Chicago with me......you decide:evil: