Quantcast

wedding photographers?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
We want someone local and Josh is awesome, but we're looking for a pair of photographers, a team that's done a lot of weddings. So no disrespect to MB, but... we're considering this group as an option -- http://www.2sistersphoto.com

would like two more teams to consider :)

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Dude, if I found twins I would hire them too...for just about anything really?!

I have been known to shoot a wedding or 2 or 3 or whatever, Fly Derek out, I will shoot as his assistant, then you get Whiteraven as your video guy and you have a RM wedding and so much skill that you will watch the video daily and wallpaper your whole house with wedding pix..

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yeah twins a the wedding would be cool but twins at your bachelor party or honeymoon would be even better....

doc gravity

Monkey
Oct 25, 2004
highlands ranch, CO
Know a guy who does a great job on the photo side. Serious Roadie as well, We didn't do any video, but he could let you know about that side if you're interested. Shoot a PM if it's something you're interested in. Scott

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
doc gravity said:
Know a guy who does a great job on the photo side. Serious Roadie as well, We didn't do any video, but he could let you know about that side if you're interested. Shoot a PM if it's something you're interested in. Scott
Does your photographer have a website?

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
WhiteRavenKS said:
my film school chums and myself have been known to videograph a wedding or two... maybe contact josh mcguckin (cameracourage) about shooting stills?
I'm sure you can put a trials move or to in the film, eh?

Triphop

Chimp
Sep 10, 2002
LO - haven't been around these parts in ages...thought I would drop in for a peek at what has been happening around here and saw your interest in a wedding photographer.

Just so happens my wife is a wedding photographer, I believe you met her at Winter Park some time ago...anyway, not sure when your wedding is and she may be booked, but check out her website. Her work is really good, and I am not just saying that because we're married. :)

www.jameephotography.com

Hope you are well and congratulations on your engagement!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Triphop said:
LO - haven't been around these parts in ages...thought I would drop in for a peek at what has been happening around here and saw your interest in a wedding photographer.

Just so happens my wife is a wedding photographer, I believe you met her at Winter Park some time ago...anyway, not sure when your wedding is and she may be booked, but check out her website. Her work is really good, and I am not just saying that because we're married. :)

www.jameephotography.com

Hope you are well and congratulations on your engagement!
Check PMs.