Quantcast

**Wednesday GMT...this day needs to end**

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, monkeys. Today is Friday for me and Wifey, and it's the only thing between us and a four day trip to Kingdom Trails. :cheers: And we're CAMPING. :eek:

Greyhound needs to come back. I'm not comfortable doing these GMT's.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Hello, monkeys. Today is Friday for me and 2 of my mudhunnie freinds, and it's the only thing between us and a four day trip to Kingdom Trails. And we're CAMPING! :cheers:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hey. This is a weird week with holiday on Friday. Not sure which of these days is my Friday. One of them I'm sure.

No offense, IAB, but with GH not doing it, the cosmos is slightly tilted.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Back to work today after taking the day off yesterday, put in a 14 hour day Monday and had to take my daughter to get a cast for her arm which she broke last weekend in Prescott.

No big plans for the weekend ahead.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
F' Y'all! I gots me 1 more day of work after today (turdsday) then I'm off the lovely Catskills to bask in the posh ski resort that is Plattekill :biggrin::rolleyes: (I hope the men's room toilet doesn't overflow this weekend and that no one shoots anyone in the eye during the traditional roman candle fight in the parking lot!)

Had a pretty kick ass ride last night at SMBA - the humidity and slick rocks/roots killed me, or at least that's my excuse! Even my feet hurt, but then again I ripped open my right shoe, think I need some new ones...

Have fun, everyone.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Calculus test this morning :panic:
U + Me = Us.........That's calculus.

Almost finished with a new prototype design for one of our machines at work, excited to get that done and made up so I can either be loved or hated by many, many people. Lots of other projects going on, 3 people in my group gone this week, so I've been a busy man. Riding today after work, can't wait.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Taking the day off the bike today. Been riding a lot lately and am pretty knackered.

Went over to the Champery WC track yesterday. Great fun re-visiting an awesome track. A bit rougher than I remembered, a damn sight steeper too. The speeds the big boys were doing it demand respect if you have ever ridden this course.

I am off down to the south of France to chef on a boat for two weeks. I leave on friday, so today is spent organising the menus and shopping lists. The land of Foie Gras, Mediteranian fish, truffles and ceps make it easy... Cooking for 6 fat old americans who have paid thousands of dollars each to stay on the boat for 6 days will be fun.

I need to stop thinking about the fact that it is, in fact, 2 weeks off the bikes in an already short summer season...:disgust1:

Have a good one guys and girls.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
i'm on vaca this week, so everyday is friday for me. just gotta figure out what to do for my b'day today. i know drinking will be involved, but i need something else to go along with it.

suggestions anyone??

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Today is my LAST DAY of 2nd year medical school.... And it's a day of 3rd year orientation... Something that could be summed up in 4 words.. DON'T BE AN A$$. After today, it's off to the parent's house to do some digging on my home trails. Tomorrow is my day at Snowshoe which I've been looking forward to for several months now. At the time of this post, I have 6 hours and 37 minutes until I'm FREEEEEEE!!!

Have a good'n monos.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
i'm on vaca this week, so everyday is friday for me. just gotta figure out what to do for my b'day today. i know drinking will be involved, but i need something else to go along with it.

suggestions anyone??
1. Happy Birthday!

Suggestions? Something involving kerosene, velvetta cheese, ping pong balls and a 12 volt lighting system.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Off tomorrow w00t

Headed to the jumps tonite. I am going to try the big jump that I have been scared of. I need everyone to call me a sissy to build my confidence.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Mornin.

New job rocks. I enjoy the work.

Did I ever mention I love coffee?? Well I do. Really.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Amen. Are at that level where you can drink three cups and take a nap?
Yes.

I am at the level where I feel uncomfortable if I don't have a cup of coffee in front of me at any time before say, 4pm.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
F' Y'all! I gots me 1 more day of work after today (turdsday) then I'm off the lovely Catskills to bask in the posh ski resort that is Plattekill :biggrin::rolleyes: (I hope the men's room toilet doesn't overflow this weekend and that no one shoots anyone in the eye during the traditional roman candle fight in the parking lot!)
Yeah, what he said except I won't be down there until Sat.. Still looking forward to a weekend of kick ass riding and racing!! I haven't been to Platty in 3 years, so it should be cool!! :thumb:

Work has been kicking my ass. My boss was here last week and left a laundry list of stuff he wants done. Sucks. :rolleyes: Oh well, makes the day go by fast...

Have a good one people!! :)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I went to a New England Revolution game in New Britain last night. It rained a bit, but they played. It was pretty cool and the other team - the Richmond Kickers did pretty well. I guess they play in a league called the ULS or something like that - sorta like Tier 2 professional. they held their own in the first half, but in the second half the Revolution dominated and ended up winning 3-Nil (how's that for football speak!).

They are playing again in New Britain a week from yesterday for the quarterfinal round of this US Open Cup series. I may take the kids with me. It was good inexpensive entertainment.

Have fun in the Kingdom to everyone who's heading up to the KT this weekend!! May you have great weather, great beer and pizza and awesome trail conditions on which to ride on!

Cheers,
Mark

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
The minutes ticking by seems like hours. Nothing on the horizon @ work but some piddly ass sales projects that keep distracting my day-dreaming about getting out of the city this weekend.

I think I may walk around for a bit.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! Riding SMBA tonight and hitting the party glass for a breast cancer fundraiser...should be a good time. Syd & I have been enjoying our summer vacation thus far. There has been a lot of swimming and playing and some biking in the mix too. She's hilarious...she'll hop on her trike and say "I'm goin' to California, see you later" and head out the driveway (the end is apparently CA). LOL! She's a nut!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I am going to try the big jump that I have been scared of. I need everyone to call me a sissy to build my confidence.
SISSY!

It's supposed to rain this afternoon so I'm ducking out for a ride this morning.
That was perfect. Now back to work ....

... my b'day today. i know drinking will be involved, but i need something else to go along with it.
Happy Birthday maddog .... how about some sushi, or pie. both go perfectly with b-day drinks.