Quantcast

!!!Wednesday GMT!!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning. LOL. Last night I cooked and did laundry while the WIFE went mountain biking. LMAO. I also took the dog back to the vet for her three day paw checkup. She is healing nicely. ROFL.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning. Did ~12 miles last night at Harold Parker in the absurd heat. Was the hottest ride I have done in a long time. Maybe I'll brave the heat again tonight and get back out there again.

Picked up a new loungechair last night. Sold my fork, so will be placing the order for a new one in approximately 1 hour. Woo!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
What's with all the laughter IAB? And quit rolling around on the floor already!

Hockey started last night. Well our Pre-Season Mini-Camp did. Head Coach from UConn Men's Hockey and his guys are running it for us. Good stuff. It was fun to be back at the rink seeing how much/or how little some of the kids have grown over the summer, and also to talk hockey with so many good folks last night.

Go Stars!

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Morning.
This morning has been one of those where it seems every little thing is going wrong.
But that means the day can only get better, right?

Crazy its September already, year is flying by.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

My mechanic is about 95% sure the head gasket on my truck is blown. Pretty bummed about that.

But hey, I have another car to drive and worlds is this weekend. Everything isn't all so bad.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
So, I guess Kenosha / Georgia pass is out of the question?
I'm sure MI will be awesome too.

ps: good morning.
he'll get his fill of awesome scenery flying into detroit.....if he's driving....hahahahahahahahaha....

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
ZOMG!!! Haiiii Good Morning!!

Sorry, I was just trying to meet IAB's level of enthusiasm.

I, too, braved the intense heat last night for a ride, though I don't think we got 12 miles in. More like 8. Maybe. We were bombing down the last descent at just under 30mph, when all the sudden I heard the pretty awful sound of metal breaking and rubber skidding on the dirt ahead of me. I came around the corner and saw one of my riding partners yanking about half of a tree that he'd gotten a little too close to out of his rear wheel. Upon further inspection, the branch had taken out five spokes in his rear wheel. We got a good roaring laugh out of it, although somehow he managed to ride it the last mile back to our cars!

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Is this thing on? Check, Check, Microphone check, One, Two, what is this? The five foot assassin with the ruffneck business
I float like gravity, never had a cavity
Got more rhymes than the Winans's got family

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Waiting for FedEx to bring me my DH bike. I haven't ridden it in a few weeks and I'm tweaking out a little bit.