Quantcast

~~~Wednesday GMT~~~

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

It's supposed to rain all day today here in the ROC... blah. Also, people in my dept at my work are way too chipper this morning. They need to bring it down a few notches until my coffee kicks in.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Woke up at midnight to a righteously mean spirited argument with my hubby. We both said mean things. I am not happy with either of us this morning. And so the day goes.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Yesterday was my 10-year anniversary of joining Ridemonkey. That officially marks a FULL 25% OF MY LIFE that has been read about and creeped on by you people.

I feel dirty.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Got some heavy wet snow today...about 7" so far and it's changing between snow and sneet (snow-sleet mixture) & rain now. Goodie!

Sq-Earl's been sick for the past two days so I have been Mr. Mom too! I have gotten pretty damn good at keeping up with the garbage and the woodstove. He really is making himself replaceable now that he's 40 LOL!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I did a baby photo shoot with my now-1-month-old daughter, which was actually pretty entertaining. I'm not going to do this every month, though…

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I did a baby photo shoot with my now-1-month-old daughter, which was actually pretty entertaining. I'm not going to do this every month, though…
It was suggested by a friend to take a picture next to the same item every week for the first few years. When you link it together as a gif, it's supposed to be pretty awesome.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
It was suggested by a friend to take a picture next to the same item every week for the first few years. When you link it together as a gif, it's supposed to be pretty awesome.
Every week! Yikes. We were thinking photo with the monkey (the stuffed animal, not the monkey-kid) every month.