Quantcast

^*^ Wednesday GMT *^*

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wooo work. :rolleyes: It sounds like there is a heated argument going on in the conference room next to my office. I wish the rooms were sound proof.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Moar coffee please. Have to put on my Services Director hat and go talk to an upset fat lady today, She claims an ambulance team damaged the human version of an engine hoist that lifts her out of the bed and lowers her onto the gurney,,,,,
make sure she doesn't have anyone frozen in carbonite in her house either

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Moar coffee please. Have to put on my Services Director hat and go talk to an upset fat lady today, She claims an ambulance team damaged the human version of an engine hoist that lifts her out of the bed and lowers her onto the gurney,,,,,
She has her own hoist? Gah. That means someone is hoisting her and being an enabler.

I am doing fluoroscopy today, which means I shall do little and the resident + fellow shall run the service. I am ok with this.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Rode for the first time in the park today. It was brutal with the humidity. My face looked like a freshly cooked lobster after the ride and only a very cold shower got me cooled down. Ride to work was not much better. Ice coffee and AC.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I'm afraid I've done something bad to my left hamstring. It started hurting on an aborted run yesterday afternoon, and it sure doesn't feel very good this morning. :(

In other news, we have apparently been way over paying into our escrow account. Got a big fat check from the bank and a notice that our monthly payment will be dropped. :weee:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark

I'm afraid I've done something bad to my left hamstring. It started hurting on an aborted run yesterday afternoon, and it sure doesn't feel very good this morning. :(

In other news, we have apparently been way over paying into our escrow account. Got a big fat check from the bank and a notice that our monthly payment will be dropped. :weee:
My advice is get it checked out. I hurt my left hamstring and I should have gotten some good PT for it when it happened.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
She has her own hoist? Gah. That means someone is hoisting her and being an enabler.

I am doing fluoroscopy today, which means I shall do little and the resident + fellow shall run the service. I am ok with this.
I thought you meant someone broke her husband/boyfriend....

Hot and humid here too. I already skipped my ride on Sunday because of the heat, and I'm debating skipping tonight's ride too. Coupled with lack of sleep due to waking children, I'm not sure how much fun riding will be. The upside is we're planning on parking by a lake, and having a post-ride tailgate bbq and beers, after a swim. decisions decisions.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA

We got about 2 G's back last month for the same thing after the first year in our house and our payment went down $100/mo. I think they always over estimate the escrow/tax costs. Pleasant surprise.