Quantcast

!!!Wednesday GMT!!!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Fine, I'll do it.

On the way to work this morning, I pull off the highway, and as I'm sitting at a red light, a modded Jeep pulls up behind me. Lifted, mud tires, bumpers and fenders, etc. There's a cute girl with jet black hair and thick-rimmed librarian glasses driving it. Sweet. Light turns green, we get to the next light where I stop and she pulls into the gas station at the corner. She gets out, and she's about 5ft tall, wearing a short black skirt and red high heels. I swear that shit was a mirage.

That's gonna be on speed dial in the spank bank for a long while.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Fine, I'll do it.

On the way to work this morning, I pull off the highway, and as I'm sitting at a red light, a modded Jeep pulls up behind me. Lifted, mud tires, bumpers and fenders, etc. There's a cute girl with jet black hair and thick-rimmed librarian glasses driving it. Sweet. Light turns green, we get to the next light where I stop and she pulls into the gas station at the corner. She gets out, and she's about 5ft tall, wearing a short black skirt and red high heels. I swear that shit was a mirage.

That's gonna be on speed dial in the spank bank for a long while.
Sounds suspiciously like The Gremlin. Were there 12 dudes in the back and white stains all over her shirt?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Sounds suspiciously like The Gremlin. Were there 12 dudes in the back and white stains all over her shirt?
First thing I thought of when I saw her. I was expecting fucked up Marcia to get out of the passenger side.

Though this GMT thread was started 1min earlier, I am 2hrs ahead of Nick, so I will respectfully concede to him.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hellllllo.

Standard work day today. Went riding last night at one of the local spots which is a mostly pine forest. Dirt was dry as hell with pinecones everywhere. It felt like I was riding on ball bearings, compared to riding on moist ground for the last month.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
First thing I thought of when I saw her. I was expecting fucked up Marcia to get out of the passenger side.

Though this GMT thread was started 1min earlier, I am 2hrs ahead of Nick, so I will respectfully concede to him.
I totally would have wing manned for you and taken on fucked up Marcia if The Grem was ready to make you one of the long list of notches on her bedpost.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Got my ticket to see everyone's favorite mountain biking drummer's band later this summer.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
i feel like i'm missing a funny story here
Cliff note version (still pretty long):

1) Super tiny emo looking chick I would always see around campus and gave me that old-fashioned feeling that I'd do anything to bone her.
2) Tim (Adventurous, my college roommate) and I barely knew anyone by name at school as we're introverts and thought we were way too normal/cool to associate with the academic plebs that made up most of the school. Instead, we assigned nicknames to just about everyone at the school (small school, so you see most of the people, very often), and that's what there were referred to as unless we got to know them.
3) Nickname for cute chick was Gremlin, due to her size. Her friend's nickname was "fucked up Marcia", as she had an amazing body, but whose face looked like a fairly less attractive version of Marcia Brady.
4) At a party one time, Tim and I came across Gremlin and FUM, and I actually spoke to Grem for a bit.
5) Later that night, Grem was seen going upstairs with 2 dudes (neither one was me).
6) Not sure when/who/how I heard it, as I was fairly hammered by this point, but someone later described her sexual tendencies as such "her with dick is like a fat kid with cake"

A piece of me died that night, as did a portion of my aforementioned spank bank catalog.

Last edited: