Quantcast

***Wednesday GMT***

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
scattered showers in the forecast then heavy rain tonight. I am ok with that.

I am surprised that I don't feel sore after last nights workout, (see me about that after the stairs make me their bitch later this morning)

Coffee then it's time to hit the road

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Snow, the saga continues. Forecast was 7-13", then last night 11-15", now back down to 8-12". Heaviest snow is supposed to be this afternoon. Gonna get after some bacon and coffee here.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
did not go to dc for earthless....could go to richmond.....would still be driving in snow....no go.

still get to see dead meadow tonight.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Snow. Not much of it, but it doesn't take much of it here to slow it all down to a craw. Kids on a two-hour delay for school this morning - ugh. I hate having to make the phone call to the in-laws to arrange for them to take the boy to school....for people who brag about how early they wake up, they sure are in a grumpy mood. Maybe too much FOX & Friends that early is bad for your brain....

Pinewood Derby race tomorrow night for my son's Cub Scout troop...don't even think that I wasn't in the basement last night with a digital scale, superglue, and lead weights trying to put together some hillbilly downdraft technology on that b*tch.

Heading into my exit interview with HR here in just about an hour. Any requests?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Someone needs to explain how a team with 6 desks and 14 network drops is supposed to function effectively when moved to 4 desks and 7 drops.

Not happy.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Ah, about to head over to day #3 of the all day conference. It was semi-amusing yesterday to start blowing holes in brand new going to solve all of our problems system that was designed by managers with little/no input from those who have actually do that sort of work and know what's required. But what do I know...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Trying to get work done and it feels like I am just battling quicksand. Meh, it beats unemployment. Swim done before work. Snow coming today, literally anywhere from 2" to a 18" since we appear to be just on the cusp of the storm. Such a helpful forecast.

You monkeys stay woke today.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I ❤ M season. Commuting is so much easier.

Up late studying again. I need to knock out one module per week (12) before my test and this current one I am three weeks into. It is 100% math/stats vs. theory though, and it's been a long time since I've done any kind of beyond basic math.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I ❤ M season. Commuting is so much easier.

Up late studying again. I need to knock out one module per week (12) before my test and this current one I am three weeks into. It is 100% math/stats vs. theory though, and it's been a long time since I've done any kind of beyond basic math.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Slowly easing into the blame game phase of my project. I was foolish to even hope this project would be different. Ah well.

Meh.

On a more positive note, I changed my derailleur cable and my drivetrain feels like new. I thought for sure I’d bent my hanger/derailleur...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Slowly easing into the blame game phase of my project. I was foolish to even hope this project would be different. Ah well.

Meh.

On a more positive note, I changed my derailleur cable and my drivetrain feels like new. I thought for sure I’d bent my hanger/derailleur...
I dropped of my gravel bike this week for the big spring overhaul. Cables, bar tape etc. Should feel good when I drop into the mud this weekend.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
If I dont ski soon, relationships will suffer.

Until I get up to the mtn I will just play this song on repeat in my headphones with the volume at an unsafe level.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I've worked on a lot of bikes and replaced my share of derailleur cables and it has never magically made the drive train feel new lol. Were there pebbles bouncing around in your housing or something??

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Went through my dresser last night, filled a large bag with clothes for goodwill, and doubled my shop rags formerly known as tshirts collection.