Quantcast

& Wednesday &

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning. Awake early for some unknown reason, coffee game is strong.

Been windy as hell last couple days, yard is almost thawed enough to start putting up the fence and start mowing for the year.
Today's plans are simple, skeet shooting first off, taxes after lunch, start building my work/shooting bench.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
They say we will see a glowing orb in the sky today and no wet stuff:banana:

Did a 65 minute interval session on the elliptical last night and I feel great this morning. Waiting on the coffee to be ready. Same ol shit for work today, Spin session and weight lifting tonight.:cheers:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

In early so I can get out early and go ride my bicycle. Went to the LBS last night and turned my free monies into a King headset and a set of Ergon grips. Bye bye Cane Creak!

@Nick or @6thElement or @Full Trucker , any idea on Chimney and Apex conditions? I'll be riding this afternoon around 3:30 if either of you want to join.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Mornin!

In early so I can get out early and go ride my bicycle. Went to the LBS last night and turned my free monies into a King headset and a set of Ergon grips. Bye bye Cane Creak!

@Nick or @6thElement or @Full Trucker , any idea on Chimney and Apex conditions? I'll be riding this afternoon around 3:30 if either of you want to join.
Heard last week that chimney and apex gut are good. Unsure of Enchanted. Might join, but probably not as I have to pack... Leaving tomorrow to race the Trans NZ Enduro! Many excites! Very stoked!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Heard last week that chimney and apex gut are good. Unsure of Enchanted. Might join, but probably not as I have to pack... Leaving tomorrow to race the Trans NZ Enduro! Many excites! Very stoked!
OMFG that came up quick! Have fun, use protection, and take lots of pictures!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Mornin!

Chimpex is primo, has been rideable for a couple of weeks. I haven't been down Enchanted but read on 303 it was still slick in spots over the weekend - might be clear by now though. FB is currently blocking my non-FB accounted self from browsing it though so check through it. Let me know what loop you're thinking of and where you're starting and if I can get my trail bike up and running I should be in.

@Full Trucker NZ riding is a blast, wife and I want to do another campervan roadtrip down there at some point. Good luck in the race.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I had plans this morning, but the wifes alarm failed to alarm, and this morning turned into a rush job shit show instead. Got the women folk out on time but running plans were shot. Espresso for some reason was also a grade A clusterfuck requiring a complete restart of the whole process. I do have a 90 minute massage scheduled in about an hour as part of my effort to be less angry, depressed, and/or violent. Pretty sure imma be useless the rest of the day despite the many things on to-do my list. Probably ought to walk the dogs at least.

I wonder if they have any cows down there... :think:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. I literally have nothing to do at work. All of my to do items are completed. Director has been wound up about people sitting on their cell phones when they have things to do, so has implemented a 'no phone' policy on the desk. Fucking mind numbing.

Talked to Wifey and we'll probably get me signed up for Uber. I'll try to work Friday and Saturday evenings, just to generate a bit of cash. The Infiniti qualifies as the premium XL SUV, so that opens up a potentially higher payout rate. If I can pay the Infiniti payment with a few night's work, that's a win for me.

Otherwise, fuck this shit.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Managed to sneak outa the house at 630am for a quick morning ride with the pup. I should do this more since all I miss is morning dead time at the office. Feel great and the spiders are still sleeping so no face webs!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Talked to Wifey and we'll probably get me signed up for Uber. I'll try to work Friday and Saturday evenings, just to generate a bit of cash. The Infiniti qualifies as the premium XL SUV, so that opens up a potentially higher payout rate. If I can pay the Infiniti payment with a few night's work, that's a win for me.
Don't do that to yourself, man...
:stupid:
Just, why?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Don't do that to yourself, man...
:stupid:
Just, why?
Looks like Stoney's monocle is polycarbonate, not glass.
I look at it this way: sit at home and watch TV while Wifey sleeps (I have vicious insomnia) or get paid to drive around. If I'm going to be sitting either way, why not make a few bucks? At $458/m, I've paid for the Infiniti. That's not hard to reach. I live in a relatively nice area, so Uber is a normal transit means for the local wine bars and restaurants. I'm also a big believer in making money where you can. I'm not afraid of work or spending my time working.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I told stoney to take the pole dancing class and invest in some makeup instead but there he goes with his own ideas.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I have to state for the record that headwinds suck. Due to how the winds are in the morning and evening they're always headwinds, too, and last night especially and this morning to a lesser extent both had the suckage/windage.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
My vehicle-related OCD and tolerance levels for drunk people whilst sober is enough to never contemplate doing the Uber thing, especially the Fri-Sat night shifts you mentioned. No thanks.

Source: am frequent drunken Uber passenger, 5+ years experience

Last edited: