Quantcast

-- Wednesday's Ride Thread --

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Did some fiddling with my front Avid Mechanical disc brake and went for a short little spin around the apartment complex - a little less banshee-like squeeling, but the friggin squeel is still there. ARGH!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
probably a stupid question, but did you try cleaning the rotors/pads? Rubbing alcohol is supposed to do wonders for squeeling.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
volleyball...........2 of my teammates pissed me off, seems every time we lose they say something & basically blame me for the loose.
So the rest of the night I kept track of points scored.....in 3 games, we had 60 points scored on us, hmm, 6 players - 60 points...that should be an average of 10/person........but did I have 10, nope - I had 4.........but its my fault we lost 2 of those 3.......right :rolleyes:

//rant off

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Gym last night. I was going to blow it off because I was in a pissy mood, but MBC talked me into going. It's amazing how a good workout can elevate your mood. :)

MMcG and I have a dek hockey game tonight. I WANT TO WIN, GOD DAMMIT.

In any case, it's Doug's fault.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
No riding today. Although, the temp is back into the 20's, so maybe I should take advantage of that? :think: Got a ride planned for tomorrow as long as the rain holds off. Other than that, I'm trying to get my basement cleaned up so I can move my workstand and bikes inside for winter wrenching. The garage is just too damn cold these days!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
T-blazer should be here shortly to point out how much of a wuss I am, I didn't do the TNUA last night. I did an hour on the trainer instead, I just have too much stuff going on this week to spend 3+ hours on a ride... next week doesn't look good for TNUA either :(

T-Blazer

Monkey
Jun 8, 2004
rochester,ny
Echo said:
T-blazer should be here shortly to point out how much of a wuss I the TNUA last nightam, I didn't do .

squid, greasey, and I almost drop by your house to administer a major ass woopin. but you missed a great holliday spirited ride, over 40 riders all in santa hats. after a huge snow crit we took off to spred some cheer in downtown. made a lot of on lookers happy. even had the city police scold us for our actions. good times for all. :D