Quantcast

-- Wednesday's Ride Thread --

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Rained all day and all night. Tonight is the weekly group ride, not sure if it's going to happen though. Gotta get some trail reports today and see what conditions are like.

Anyone riding?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
All that rain yesterday will make trails a no no around here. Today I'll do a short but fast road ride followed by yardwork until dark.

J

JRB

Fast road ride. Got dropped. Talked schit to the guys that complain when they get dropped for not waiting. :rolleyes: Turns out the circumstances are different and there are different rules for them. Plan to go to Waco and ride with Wumpus this evening. Just had a nice cup of fruit for breakfast. Gonna eat some oatmeal too.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Laura & I went for a xc ride yesterday. The weather was perfect. The trail was perfect. We were the only ones there. But one bad thing about riding urban & freeriding all the time......it doesnt keep you in shape.
I got dropped like a sack of potatoes & finished the loop at least 5 minutes behind Laura. It seems everytime we go out & ride together, I get my ass thoroughly kicked. So I now have a new goal......keeping up with La. :D

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Everyday is still ride day. The forests are amazing in fall, I love the smell, I love the feel of pine needles under my tires, dodging all the big cones, sunsets with that special glow over the mountains, cold air in my lungs...I love it all man.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Did a little ride with Squid, Mtbkngrl, Evergrey, and kettenring... Somehow, without training at all, Mtbkngrl managed to stay with me up a pretty painful climb, when I was on my SS. Usually I own people on that hill :mumble: but I got my revenge at the top when she pinch flatted :D

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Had a nice ride last night. Temperatures are just about perfect now. Discovered that locking out the z-150 really helps with climbing.

Hope I can hang with Loco tonight. He's been doing all that roadie training.

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
Hope I can hang with Loco tonight. He's been doing all that roadie training.

You can hang. Trust me.

Wumpus was scared that I wanted to come up for a road ride tonight. It was funny when I figured out that was why he couldn't decide to ride or not. :think:

I swear I am not a full fledged roadie. I am going to ride more though, since I have a few asses to hand out after last night. :D