Quantcast

>>>Wednesderp GMT<<<

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Looks like I am flying solo in the office today. In other news, I caved in and ordered the Pixel since they are on sale and I assume the next gen will be even moar expensive. Interesting thing is, I don't like is as much as the N5x, and it is moar slippery than a lizard on meth. Slim case time, I guess. :think:

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Looks like I am flying solo in the office today. In other news, I caved in and ordered the Pixel since they are on sale and I assume the next gen will be even moar expensive. Interesting thing is, I don't like is as much as the N5x, and it is moar slippery than a lizard on meth. Slim case time, I guess. :think:
Where are they on sale?

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Got a meeting with a customer this morning to try and get a design for his monument sign nailed down. For a frame of reference, I came in on this project, and it was already 12 revisions deep. That's a come-to-Jesus meeting just begging to happen, so I'm getting all of us in the same room with the customer, and we're going to leave that room with an approved plan, dammit.

Changed oil, fuel filter, air filter, new spark plug and dumped the gas in the tank and replaced with new gas....still, the mower runs rougher than Kirstie Allie in combat boots. I think that leaves only the carb being gunked as the culprit in this case. The grass continues to grow...mocking me....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Girls are off for first official day of school. It's so quiet in here. It's glorious!

The usual weekly chores, then ///motorcycle tear down begins.

Pixel or pixel XL? My wife has a 5x and I sure don't like it, though I love the finger print thingy. I think part of it is just how small it seems after using N6. In a perfect world I'd add a finger print thingy to my N6 and never buy another phone again.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Pixel or pixel XL? My wife has a 5x and I sure don't like it, though I love the finger print thingy. I think part of it is just how small it seems after using N6. In a perfect world I'd add a finger print thingy to my N6 and never buy another phone again.
Pixel. I liked the 5x, good size for my tiny hands. :nerd:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Why good morning my fellow Ridemonkies!

I have very little motivation to do much of anything this morning but I do suppose I'll try and do something. Bike is in the truck, I'm supposed to be riding with a few coworkers after work. Should be fun.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Did not get the pole mount switched, but took the pooch on the jumper around the 'hood. It's funny how the same loop on the bike makes her WAY more tired than walkies. We start slow, I let her get up to speed on the back straight, then easy until we cross the street. Then last night she wanted to race up the hill towards the house, I had a tough time staying ahead of her. I need to work on her left and right, but she does so damn well. Right around 6 she starts to be a sh!t (feed her at 5). Taking her for a walk helps, but taking her for a ride seems like the new norm. We both need it, and if I get the wifes ride rolling, it could be a group activity.

Last day of training, yay.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. After my long day yesterday I have today as academic time, by sheer chance. Web conference at 11 but otherwise I plan to hang out with my kids, wife, and visiting parents. Thai food tonight.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Went to the grocery store last night at 9:00 PM, it was cleaned the fuck out. All registers open, with a line at each one. It's kinda like a hurricane approaching. Anyone else in the path of Totality?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Feel much betterer today. Breathing wasn't all gurgly on the walk today. Coughing fits have subsided. My abs and neck are very sore from the coughing fits. A dog off the leash came barrelling at us and I thought we would be attacked. It got 2 feet from us and layed down so we could rub its belly. Scared the crap out of us. Owner was nearby and profusely apologized as she put the leash on her... Nice dog. The owner was gorgeous and it was a struggle to not stare at her tits while talking to her. My walking companion got caught checking her out. On the way out she mentioned "those tits" twice. I did not know how to handle it, so I turned it onto her by complimenting her tits. I got a big long smooch from her for that....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Went to the grocery store last night at 9:00 PM, it was cleaned the fuck out. All registers open, with a line at each one. It's kinda like a hurricane approaching. Anyone else in the path of Totality?
Better enjoy it while it lasts. I heard on the radio this morning that due to the moon moving away from the earth at 1.5 inches/year near total solar eclipses won't occur in 660 million years.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Called in "no fucks to give" today. Slept in, ate a giant triple cheese and bacon omelet from the local greasy spoon, played with the doggo. Might go for a walk on the beach.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
The last campsite has been secured right next to the dulcet white noise of the lovely South Boulder River

IMG_20170816_123343.jpg
IMG_20170816_123156.jpg

Heading back to LosBozeangeles, assuming no issues with @TreeSaw last leg of driving, monkey shenanigans to commence Thursday.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
The last campsite has been secured right next to the dulcet white noise of the lovely South Boulder River

View attachment 126181 View attachment 126182

Heading back to LosBozeangeles, assuming no issues with @TreeSaw last leg of driving, monkey shenanigans to commence Thursday.
Nice. I am bringing the hardtail and the GT. Bought new tent spikes and solar shower this morning. Can't find my bear spray but bought a jingle bell for the seat post. I prefer cow bell but can't find that either. :)

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Nice. I am bringing the hardtail and the GT. Bought new tent spikes and solar shower this morning. Can't find my bear spray but bought a jingle bell for the seat post. I prefer cow bell but can't find that either. :)
I have a few extra bear spray cans and there's no shortage of cowbell in Bozeman if you're still in need...

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Got my hands on a P1 for $150. Really want a Black Market Edit 1, but I'll see how much I ride this. Hoping quite a bit more now that the oldest is capable and excited about riding his bike.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Got my hands on a P1 for $150. Really want a Black Market Edit 1, but I'll see how much I ride this. Hoping quite a bit more now that the oldest is capable and excited about riding his bike.

Nice find! I loved my Black Market and should have kept it. But my DK is fun and the rigid makes me work more than the DJ3 did. I do miss the front brake, though.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Jelly, I've been looking for a DJ for our household, missed out on a well specced one a couple of weeks ago because I was travelling with work.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I had fun on my BMX bike, but it's just super awkward for me. I think a DJ will be more fun. They have indoor sessions at the Vans skatepark by me three days a week from 6-10pm. Also have the infamous Sheep Hills not too far away, although I haven't been in more than 20 years and I'm sure they are just as big as I remember. Keep telling myself my goal this year is to learn wheelies and manuals.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode this evening with a group. After 5 years of participating in our club's rides, I think I've had enough, too many dirt roadies in the bunch. Need to find new bros to shredd the gnarr with. :monkey: