Quantcast

***Wednesderp GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Turned over a new leaf last night and made orzo with caramelized sweet potato bits, sweet onions, garlic, ginger, and kale with shaved asiago. Can't remember the last time I intentionally had a vegetarian dinner.

Tried to get in touch with someone on PB about a Transition Transam 26" frame but they are MIA. Darn, I'm kinda jonesing for a hardtail...:ph34r:

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Thanks to Nate, we are experiencing dew points that would make a Panamanian jungle seem pleasant. Rode yesterday anyway, and confirmed my locale is slowly transforming into Australia based on the large and brightly colored spiders loitering across the trail -

Need to start carrying fire making implements with me.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

I'm not saying it's humid here in NC, but there are literally mushrooms floating in the air. I was nearly run off the road this morning by an Italian plumber with a red shirt, trying to eat them and grow taller.

Swinging by the store this evening to shore up supplies for the Cub-O-Ree scout retreat this weekend my son and I will be going to. We froze our tukas off last year at this thing, and it looks like this year, we'll be in full sauna conditions in cabana gear. They're expecting record numbers in attendance this year, so.....it's gonna be a madhouse.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Thanks to Nate, we are experiencing dew points that would make a Panamanian jungle seem pleasant. Rode yesterday anyway, and confirmed my locale is slowly transforming into Australia based on the large and brightly colored spiders loitering across the trail -

Need to start carrying fire making implements with me.
My old local trail would be infested with these little bastards this time of year. I'd run through so many webs I had to pedal to go downhill. Industrious little fellows would generally have another web back up by the time I looped back on the same trail. Quickly learned that those little spikes hurt if I tried to brush them off and was better off leaving them to their own business if I got one on me.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Rain, lots and lots of rain. Had to put the poncho on the pooch this morning or she wasn't leaving the house. Looking forward to Friday off and a weekend away. I wish I was riding this weekend, but relaxing will be nice, too.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
My old local trail would be infested with these little bastards this time of year. I'd run through so many webs I had to pedal to go downhill. Industrious little fellows would generally have another web back up by the time I looped back on the same trail. Quickly learned that those little spikes hurt if I tried to brush them off and was better off leaving them to their own business if I got one on me.

Cute.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mornin'.
Worked 10 hours yesterday then hit the hippie dive fro drinks with the degenerates.
Im planning my birthday now. gonna be 40 so i think something should be done to commemorate.
but what though?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin'.
Worked 10 hours yesterday then hit the hippie dive fro drinks with the degenerates.
Im planning my birthday now. gonna be 40 so i think something should be done to commemorate.
but what though?
One of those sushi spreads that's arranged on a naked lady.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
More packing last night. I'm running out of free boxes very quickly. I've decided that I will be going to Uhaul to get more moving boxes vs. using misc sized boxes I can get for free. I'd rather play box lego vs box tetris. Haley's toys are all going to get pack pretty soon, so that should make for some fun times over the next two weeks. I think she's going to be playing on the computer a lot until we get moved and situated.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

I don't know what that is. But if it ever touched me in any way. I would run through the woods screaming like a bitch until my heart exploded.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

Fuck. That. Noise.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

those scratchy fuckers! ran through about a zillion of them at Wilsons the other week. :panic:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
More packing last night. I'm running out of free boxes very quickly. I've decided that I will be going to Uhaul to get more moving boxes vs. using misc sized boxes I can get for free. I'd rather play box lego vs box tetris. Haley's toys are all going to get pack pretty soon, so that should make for some fun times over the next two weeks. I think she's going to be playing on the computer a lot until we get moved and situated.
Check prices compared to Home Depots moving boxes.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A lot of times you can find Rubbermaid or similar plastic totes on sale for less that a cardboard box. Those darn things are really handy to keep around. Great for storage, packing shit to go camping, impromptu beer coolers, foot baths etc.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Check prices compared to Home Depots moving boxes.
More expensive than Uhaul - already checked (because I'm cheap like that). I will see if I can find a discounted giftcard though. That will make it cheaper in my favor though.