Quantcast

***Wednesderp GMT***

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Morning, did the short 6 mile ride again before work. My buddy is improving, as its only his third time on an MTB. He is already going the long and fast descents, but still needs to work on his climbing and shifting.

My Horchata was not very good this morning.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Morning, did the short 6 mile ride again before work. My buddy is improving, as its only his third time on an MTB. He is already going the long and fast descents, but still needs to work on his climbing and shifting.

My Horchata was not very good this morning.
ugh climbing.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Commute. 30-40 minutes, crazy traffic. She says, probably not incorrectly, that if I was making her drive we'd have moved a long time ago.
No commute will be zero, unless you work from home. Ask her what a reasonable time would be, then argue the difference, ignoring the sunk cost.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
That doesn't help at all. :(
If you are moving upscale the additional work required to pay the bills may require an extra year or 2 of employment, if you can make a lateral move without extending / increasing your mortgage that may shave 30 or 45 minutes off your commute but that joy will fade over time as you forget your previous commute.

If you can hack your current commute and pay off the mortgage in 4 years, saving for retirement and your kid's education becomes easier. You can say fuck you to overtime and exit the rate race earlier.

Plus moving is a shit ton of work.