Quantcast

weds co supreme court gfmt

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Willing this cold away, but until then, I shall be ridding myself of the copious amounts of snot that are clogging up my face holes.

Taking 1/2 a sick day today and a full day tomorrow, so my EOY vacation shall be a bit longer than originally intended.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
gonna be raining until Saturday oh Joy. Just saw footage of the first morons of the season spinning out in the snow on the highways in Kidwoo's neck of the Sierras. It's dumbass season on the California Highways (ok more that our usual amount of dumbass drivers)

oh yeah got my first shingles shot yesterday, shoulder isn't bothering me at all this morning

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hmm I don't think one of gifts for the girlfriend is going to make it in time. Which is my bad, as I added a Chromag stem to the order, which held it all back. Dammit.

Hike night with a friend. No bikes, as I'm still waiting for the studs to show up. And also need to still swap the dropper over to the new bike...

Le work...

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Started having auras that are more about words spinning around - both written and verbally - than floppy seizures, yesterday. It was good this morning for a while, but right back to where it was within an hour or so. I have a feeling that the weight I've added, being a looser on my diet, and carrying more stress, has created a combined problem. Meetings will be getting cancelled today too.

Hannah moved up to the intermediate class in gymnastics yesterday. Apparently it was much harder, but a lot more fun.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
snowboarding day 3. 26* and sunny at 8:45 ay em, got a bunch of runs in early. now attempting to get the teenage cretins moving.

have a lovely day, ya filthy primates!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Here. Started having auras that are more about words spinning around - both written and verbally - than floppy seizures, yesterday. It was good this morning for a while, but right back to where it was within an hour or so. I have a feeling that the weight I've added, being a looser on my diet, and carrying more stress, has created a combined problem. Meetings will be getting cancelled today too.

Hannah moved up to the intermediate class in gymnastics yesterday. Apparently it was much harder, but a lot more fun.
Dude, you are an awesome Dad, but take some time for yourself.:thumb:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello! xmas shopping this morning, then hopefully some exercise soon. I am lazy AF right now. Watching GoT, almost to season 4 already #lazyboi

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Dude, you are an awesome Dad, but take some time for yourself.:thumb:
Thanks guys. I've been bad with my diet though, which I think it the biggest part. I've been eating a lot of sugars, which are multipliers for issues. I've told Wifey that we need to be mindful of my eating shit (which is still better than most people) and Haley has free reign to call me out, so it's just getting back on cycle.

Haley and I are going to start working out together too. She needs to get stronger and I need to do stuff, so good 1-2 combo.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

i really do not want to come on here one day and your wife posting your brain popped.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
On a slightly different topic, we just had Hannah's ADHD initial diagnosis meeting. Dr's response: we'll see you very soon after you and the teacher have finished filling out the assessment packets. These are things that you should start doing now to help in the interim. This is a referral for therapy to help learn how to handle things emotionally and socially. Then, you should sign her up for high energy sports like... And high focus/guidance sports like...

So yeah .. not a lot of questions. Giving my background, we started half filling the 'likely' box.