Quantcast

Weekend riding?

Alex966

Monkey
May 6, 2005
Charlotte, NC
TJ,Andy, myself and Orven will be riding sunday morning. Either TWP or another location. We're gonna figure out the location saturday evening when I call Orven, then I'll post here where we're going.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Alex966 said:
TJ,Andy, myself and Orven will be riding sunday morning. Either TWP or another location. We're gonna figure out the location saturday evening when I call Orven, then I'll post here where we're going.
Why am I always the last one to know? :(

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Santa Barbara has a nice fogbank this weekend, nice and cool over here ;)

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Shyrmp said:
:think: :think:

Can I leave Orven at home ;):rofl:
I'm doing the XC thang this weekend. TN and Laura are in town and are't equipped for the gnar-gnar DH stuff.:rofl:

Should be fun though

hey, whats up, are you going to nascar tommorow, i want to go, today we found and awesome way to drive up, but you need to people with licenses to drive up, and then you switch, anyways pretty awesome but yo need 3 people,we also rode at elfin forest, i was hauling ass and went OTb and landed on my feet, but m bike got dominated, its totally scratched to hell, and my new Fox fork has paint chunks gone from all over the place,and the stickers are funked up, im pretty pissed, but wasnt planning on selling it for a long time, and it will be worn bad by then
but hey it will save wieght right;)