Quantcast

weirditude at the top of the page

Discussion in 'Support' started by Yossarian, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Yossarian

Yossarian Monkey Pimp

Rep/Likes:
    8 / 65
    I get this nonsense at the top of my computer screen and then have to scroll down to the ever presenet Jeffsy 27 banner ad.

Template Errors: PAGE_CONTAINER
    1. A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/ridemonkey/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 484:
      483: $headerTabHeight_outer = '';
      484: $headerTabHeight_outer .= (XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::styleProperty('headerTabHeight') + XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::styleProperty('navTabs.border-top-width') + XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::styleProperty('navTabs.border-bottom-width') + XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::styleProperty('navTabs.padding-top') + XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::styleProperty('navTabs.padding-bottom'));
      485: $__compilerVar6 .= '

2. A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/ridemonkey/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 484:
      484: $headerTabHeight_outer .= (XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::styleProperty('headerTabHeight') + XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::styleProperty('navTabs.border-top-width') + XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::styleProperty('navTabs.border-bottom-width') + XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::styleProperty('navTabs.padding-top') + XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::styleProperty('navTabs.padding-bottom'));

3. A non-numeric value encountered in /var/www/ridemonkey/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 484:

#1 -   Jun 7, 2017

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian Monkey Pimp

Rep/Likes:
    8 / 65
    It continues on to bullet point 21, but I am limited in the amount of characters that can be entered.

#2 -   Jun 7, 2017
  3. Westy

Westy the teste

Rep/Likes:
    390 / 2,268
    Have you tried moar shimz?

#3 -   Jun 7, 2017
  4. Jm_

Jm_ Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    114 / 641
    So you want the adds back?

#4 -   Jun 7, 2017
  5. Yossarian

Yossarian Monkey Pimp

Rep/Likes:
    8 / 65
    All fixed now.

the add was always there. I was seeing some Secret Binary Visions code designed to take over the world and sell my browsing habits to Amazon and the NSA.

#5 -   Jun 7, 2017