Quantcast

Well, this sucks...

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
With Tein coil overs you wouldn't have that problem. Why don't you tell us what bike you have, what type of riding you do and how much $$$ you have to throw down?

dirtdevil

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
Coto de Caza
Those must be the cool new shocks made for razor scooters i've been hearin' bout'. I just got a cool custom razor from those cool OC chopper guys(I think the big fat ass with the attitude designed it) and I can't wait to get some of those neon green shock thingers on there. Oh chit, I think I hear my scooter alarm going off!

Carbon Fetish said:
With Tein coil overs you wouldn't have that problem. Why don't you tell us what bike you have, what type of riding you do and how much $$$ you have to throw down?

XRT_SquallJt

Chimp
Apr 1, 2005
Umm, why do you need four shocks for a bike? haha, those are for cars, :P freakin tards, I ride a marin rocksprings, i am looking for a Fox Vanilla R or Float for the back, I can't decide which one to get..., have any of you had them? how are they?

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
what did you have before? it would have to be a real piece for either of those shocks to count as an upgrade. on a rocksprings used for trail riding, I'd be looking at a 5th e or a swinger 4 way or something. you can pick up a used one real cheap these days.