Quantcast

Well..... we did it.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
you mean you fed four people with 500 g of pasta? Thats not ****. Its only a little over a pound of pasta anyways. wait till there 17, taller than you and downing 10 pounds of food a meal. Just pray they don't become football players or sumo wrestlers.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
laura said:
you mean you fed four people with 500 g of pasta? Thats not ****. Its only a little over a pound of pasta anyways. wait till there 17, taller than you and downing 10 pounds of food a meal. Just pray they don't become football players or sumo wrestlers.
That's what I mean. It just gets worse from here on out. :D

Oh - and it's *five* people. :thumb:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
OGRipper said:
Pssshh. Together, my girl and I eat a pound of pasta on a pretty regular basis, and she only eats about 1/4. :wave:
Whoa. You eat more than me. I didn't think that was possible. We usually have one serving leftover in a 500g dinner..... of course we usually have other stuff too. Salad, caprese and such.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
SkaredShtles said:
Whoa. You eat more than me. I didn't think that was possible. We usually have one serving leftover in a 500g dinner..... of course we usually have other stuff too. Salad, caprese and such.
Basically, I'm a pig with bad eating habits who likes to cook. I don't usually eat breakfast, only have a small lunch, and do most of the cooking. After a long day followed by 40 - 60 mins in the kitchen and a couple glasses of wine, one serving is rarely enough. But at most we'll have a little green salad with one of my pastas, they usually have a bunch of veg and are pretty good as a one-pot meal.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
OGRipper said:
Basically, I'm a pig with bad eating habits who likes to cook. I don't usually eat breakfast, only have a small lunch, and do most of the cooking. After a long day followed by 40 - 60 mins in the kitchen and a couple glasses of wine, one serving is rarely enough. But at most we'll have a little green salad with one of my pastas, they usually have a bunch of veg and are pretty good as a one-pot meal.
Ahhh... makes more sense. I usually have a proper breakfast and usually a pretty generous lunch. So I'm not ravenous at dinner.