Quantcast

*> Well? <*

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

It's a beautiful day out there....let's get at it and make our momma's proud.

Yesterday was a real crummy day at work. I hope that trend does not continue today. Did some work on the pumptrack yesterday evening. Felt good to play in the dirt after the really long rain cycle we've been in.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
It's 28F outside and the white isht refuses to melt quickly. I hope most of it goes away before another storm hits us on Monday.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Why good morning!

It appears that I have come down with a little bit of a cold. This is a rather unpleasant development. On the plus side, old 3rd member is out, new one is in. Today I tackle the front!

Untitled by Tim Souza, on Flickr

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
FTS.

Why good morning!

It appears that I have come down with a little bit of a cold. This is a rather unpleasant development. On the plus side, old 3rd member is out, new one is in. Today I tackle the front!

Untitled by Tim Souza, on Flickr
Water pump time! :mad:

Had the stupid fucking thing out and new pump, thermostat, hoses, etc back in, in 5 hours last night. Leaked like a sieve, so i said fuck it and went to bed. Hoping I just didn't get the pump in square.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Its Friday and no work scheduled this weekend. LETS DO THIS SHIT!

none of us YOUTHS around here get up as early as you, then proceed to walk up hill both ways to post in the GMT thread :D
Slimsbury Man has already done the hill 3 times and lapped the pool. :busted:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning, I guess. No mention of 'GMT' in the thread title, which is kind of pissing me off. GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT, PETERS!

4000 yard swim done before work, which is kind of tiring. The pool was a friggin mob scene. Speaking of which, traffic this morning was a mess. What the hell. Not sure if it has anything to do with school being closed the last two days, but Jesus Christ.

'Morning, I guess. No mention of 'GMT' in the thread title, which is kind of pissing me off. GET YOUR SHIT STRAIGHT, PETERS!

4000 yard swim done before work, which is kind of tiring. The pool was a friggin mob scene. Speaking of which, traffic this morning was a mess. What the hell. Not sure if it has anything to do with school being closed the last two days, but Jesus Christ.
At ease, troop!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Quigley also does the Nissan NV, if you care for slightly more modern ergonomics and an engine in front of you.
I was going to comment on how that Nissan is the fugliest work truck out there, but found this... Not bad.

lol.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
There was more snow than I thought last night. Still was able to ride most of the trail, but it was pretty slippery. Steep climbs weren't do-able, and corners were... loose. Committed the cardinal amateur sin and got target fixation on a fallen tree in a downhill, and slid out right into it. I crushed my pinkie, and smacked my shin really good. Limping this morning.

It snowed some more all night, and I rode in to work this morning. It was a little more work than usual. On the one hand, I'm glad for more snow caus it will extend the fat season a bit. On the other, I'm pretty much ready for the next season so I can put rubber to dirt.

Some colleagues are going to do a quick lunch loop on skis today. Debating whether to go home and get my stuff... Hmmm.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I don't know what day it is and I have not been told it should be a good one. I see this as a good reason the raise the thin veil of decency that normally prevents me from speaking my mind.

I've got a lot of problems with you fucking people.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
A Subaru, perhaps?

:busted::busted::busted::busted::busted::busted::busted:
Fuck you. :shakefist:

Clean diesel vehicle are a pita when it comes to emission problems and maintenance. Not worth the fuel economy imho.
:stupid:

If you're going to be rolling around in the tules, modern diesel engine is .......iffy. Our newer diesel work trucks are plagued pretty often by emissions and/or power loss shenanigans, and repairs are quite often $$$$$.

Found a piece of old gasket under new gasket. Guess that's what I get for being in a hurry and trying to get shit done late last night under a single florescent light bulb.
:imstupid:

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I don't know what day it is and I have not been told it should be a good one. I see this as a good reason the raise the thin veil of decency that normally prevents me from speaking my mind.

I've got a lot of problems with you fucking people.
#cubefarmstruggleisreal