Quantcast

*> Well? <*

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Getting tax docs together now that I have some time where there are no kids or Wifey in the hospital. Hopefully I don't owe too much this year (which is always my preferred route).

Got the shelving in the garage pulled down yesterday and the mapping out for the climbing wall started. 35* for one 4' wide panel, 20* for the other. I think I might do 10* for the less steep though. Debating having the 35* wall wrap over onto the ceiling too. (https://photos.app.goo.gl/kaF4SrBxq1Ian9W63)

Anybody heard from @jonKranked in a while, or did he go full Overlook Hotel in the great northeastern blizzard of 2018?
He's alive. Just confirmed.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...

Meh, those seem rather pedestrian to me. If I can't feel financially superior to the other schmoes at the archery range as I wildly miss targets, then I'm not interested. Maybe if they doubled the price and offered patented "technologies" like Rare Earth Crab0n, pulleys with ceramic bearings, bio-dynamically balanced energy discharge system, bottle cage mounts, electric draw system, etc...

**EDIT - actually, after reading the product "features" list, they've got the technology thing dialed...they just need to double the price and paint it Endureau Bleu.

Last edited:

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Meh, those seem rather pedestrian to me. If I can't feel financially superior to the other schmoes at the archery range as I wildly miss targets, then I'm not interested. Maybe if they doubled the price and offered patented "technologies" like Rare Earth Crab0n, pulleys with ceramic bearings, bio-dynamically balanced energy discharge system, bottle cage mounts, electric draw system, etc...

**EDIT - actually, after reading the product "features" list, they've got the technology thing dialed...they just need to double the price and paint it Endureau Bleu.
did you know that endurueueuea blueh is invisible to deer?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
roflbox said:
did you know that endurueueuea blueh is invisible to deer?
Now that is confusing as I was always expecting that Endureau Bleu is uber-visible to those with diminished brain function.

Engine not under a cowl by one’s right knee. Dash basically from the last gen Titan.
The engine cowling bugs me not at all, and I am not familiar with the Titan dashboard or why it might be exemplary in form or function.

Bluebook price for my current van would pay for the Quigley conversion, which would add 350# to vehicle weight.

Van itself would cost maybe $33 K before taxes and whatnot.

I'm not very thrilled with the transfer box control and its placement:
Quigley Chevy Shift Levershifter.jpg