SADL
Slept like a baby.
Might try to sneak out for a ride.
Debating getting a 240 OneUp post.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Feeling kind of crappy and wasn't planning on riding, but the sun is out so I better. It'll probably make me feel better anyways.

Forgot today is opening day of pew pew bambi season. Sounds like WW3 around here
I live by a lake with a big marshy area. Every morning at sunrise some brave sole is out there with a shot gun. Pew pew pew pew

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

40 minutes of snuggling with my sweet middle child and enough Duolingo to keep my place in the Emerald League for another week: done.

Got a concert to play in this afternoon. 2 pm at Lakewood Cultural Center in case any of you are bored and need culture.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
At a park in Sacramento with free WiFi so the wife can attend a conference. We don't check into the house until 4, so we are making due.

Also, it doesn't totally suck where we live, we got a legit food cart that we frequent.

FB_IMG_1700333229630.jpg

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Went riding. Someone did leafblow parts of the trails. Usually I am against this, but they were significantly less muddy than the leaf-covered ones. :think: :lighten:
Sadly, this attracted a bunch of families with kids and dogs that walked the bike-only trails and they were of course standing right on the jumps or did not manage to move out of the way in a resonable time. I got flashbacks to Covid times, luckily no near hits this time, but WTF people?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
What the hell? Been gone a long time but I grew up in West Hartford. I still occasionally ask for a grinder at the sandwich shop.
Wifey grew up here (But went to Loomis). So I have been riding here on those awesome rocks in the Res since '99. How old are you?
We are on Cliffmore Rd. And Mountain Ave. Near Farmington Pizza

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
At a park in Sacramento with free WiFi so the wife can attend a conference. We don't check into the house until 4, so we are making due.

Also, it doesn't totally suck where we live, we got a legit food cart that we frequent.

View attachment 203830
kimbo soice. bwahahaha.
Wifey grew up here (But went to Loomis). So I have been riding here on those awesome rocks in the Res since '99. How old you?
We are on Cliffmore Rd. And Mountain Ave. Near Farmington Pizza
that's a nice area. i almost went to loomis when we moved from ct down to nc. would have been a totally different life if i had. you should check out the wadsworth and the new britain museum of american art while you're there...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Glad I went for a ride, even if I still feel like a cats asshole.

Saw some #freedom on the way home. Potatoe camera could not capture its fully glory.

I wanted to get closer, but the tree was on the other side of a farm field. And whole farmer Joe can't shoot me (I mean, I guess he could), I didnt feel like getting chased by cujo the dog. We don't see many eagles around here.