Quantcast

~# Wets day GMT #~

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Been up for over an hour just because. Family is coming into town tonight until Monday.

Got an email from my boss last night asking why I took CFP off my email signature and during my virtual meetings (all recorded) have been telling people that I am not acting as one, just a registered rep. To date, I have told him that if the company isn't going to pay for it OR pay me for having it, I don't see why they should benefit from it. That and he sent me a nastygram email a few weeks ago that I was overstepping my role in using some of that knowledge. Now it appears that he wants me to put it in writing why I'm not using it. Pick a lane dude...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey man! lol. 7 mile run done before sunrise. Working on site today and will secure my flu shot at 10:00. At my last job, when they had a flu shot clinic you could just show up with your badge and get a shot. Now I have to register at Walgreen's website, fill out two surveys with about 30 questions, then show up to the flu shot clinic with my ID and insurance card to get my shot. I guess working for a hospital made that process easier.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Have a Zoom appointment on Monday with a PA because it seems my primary care doctor is scheduled for February. Wtf. My knee has been hurting nearly 2 months now with no sign of improvement, so I guess they will tell me I'm old and shit just hurts now. But it's getting ridiculous. Our healthcare system is the best in the world or something.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Been up for over an hour just because. Family is coming into town tonight until Monday.

Got an email from my boss last night asking why I took CFP off my email signature and during my virtual meetings (all recorded) have been telling people that I am not acting as one, just a registered rep. To date, I have told him that if the company isn't going to pay for it OR pay me for having it, I don't see why they should benefit from it. That and he sent me a nastygram email a few weeks ago that I was overstepping my role in using some of that knowledge. Now it appears that he wants me to put it in writing why I'm not using it. Pick a lane dude...
respond to his email and attach his nastygram. just tell him you were doing what you were told. make him eat some crow.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I got an invoice for my cool packet sniffer I assumed was paid for. Oops, accounting dropped the ball. I thought we had paid before they sent it, damn.

Also been shopping for a laptop and that really sucks. Torn between Chromebook Plus or Winders. The VFW said we can get a new post laptop every 2 years and apparently we've never bought one because computers are the devil or something.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
To all of you that will be riding today cause it's so freaking nice outside, eat a bag of d****!

Major lumbar sprain, displaced L4 and L5, twisted pelvis. 5 days of doing nothing.

First time in my life that I've been sidelined for so long.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
can you ride?
that dumb right-hand steep wall a few turns down the Floyd dh.
I should ride Floyd Hill some time. :think: Probably should wait until *after* I receive my new wheel, though...

respond to his email and attach his nastygram. just tell him you were doing what you were told. make him eat some crow.
B1tches LOVE it when you do that. :D

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I should ride Floyd Hill some time. :think: Probably should wait until *after* I receive my new wheel, though...

B1tches LOVE it when you do that. :D
You should ride it with people who know the trails too, so you get shown the optional lines.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Morning Monkeys.

Have a Zoom appointment on Monday with a PA because it seems my primary care doctor is scheduled for February. Wtf. My knee has been hurting nearly 2 months now with no sign of improvement, so I guess they will tell me I'm old and shit just hurts now. But it's getting ridiculous. Our healthcare system is the best in the world or something.
PAs can order imaging. sounds like a knee MRI is in order.
can you ride?
that dumb right-hand steep wall a few turns down the Floyd dh.
ooh, have Mike take video pls

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
PAs can order imaging. sounds like a knee MRI is in order.
This knee has been scoped 3 times. '87, '97, then '07. I guess I missed '17 so here we are.

What sucks is I haven't been doing anything to hurt it. I was only thinking about it and it's been hurting ever since.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
To all of you that will be riding today cause it's so freaking nice outside, eat a bag of d****!

Major lumbar sprain, displaced L4 and L5, twisted pelvis. 5 days of doing nothing.

First time in my life that I've been sidelined for so long.
No good!

Is that from what happened back on your trip? That must have been a fun drive home..

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
No good!

Is that from what happened back on your trip? That must have been a fun drive home..
No, that was part 1, getting a pulmonary virus. Went back to work after finally getting better and I screw up my back moving a large rock.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Moving and grooving here at work. Doggo actually let me sleep last night, so that was welcome.

Buncha stuff on the to do list, let's see if I feel like doing any of it.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Goddamnit intensifies

Woke up to Dog 2 bloated and no energy so wife took the day off to take her to the emergency vet, hoping for something less severe than last trip to the vet. Her bald patch from the last emergency vet visit hasn’t even grown back yet. Then daycare called and said the kiddo has a rash that’s spreading and seems to not be himself.

At least I got the parts ordered for my truck, so that’s one problem sorta en route to being addressed