Quantcast

what a Night for a night ride !

splat

Nam I am
It was an awesome night ! 50 -55 degrees a little cloudy and the conditions were perfect. we were worriedthat it was going to be muddy , but it was just the opposite , it was Bone dry and dusty.

I had planned to do a 7 Pm ride , that I was leading, But I left work at 4 and knew thet Smoking Joe was leading a ride at 5:30 so I got on my Bike and hauled butt to get over ther to meet them.

But on t he way I ran into another group of riders out there a group from Busted spoke. here is manitouman

well I continued on and Met up with Smoking Joe and a few otheres.

Here Playing in the parking lot while waiting for others to get ready.

and we are off , Here is dana

and Smoking Joe

well at this point I had to boggie on home to meet the group of riders I was leading out. first to arrive was Berkshire rider , and giving his new Steed it's Maiden voyage.

Well there were 7 of us and got out and and started riding. IF_rider had a Fender that was annoying him , so we stopped for him to take it off

Kevin Montgomery JRA

Berkshire_rider up the rock

Berkshire rider putting the new bike through uts paces .

SloMoJo trying to get up a ledge

Quo_fan would be the only one who was succesfull

Kevin Trying a differnt line

Berkshire rider testing the travel

IF_rider dropping in

SlomoJo found a thorn in his tire .

Shortly after this , BadDNA's Light would go out , and we then high tailed it for home .

it was great night , great company , and a great night for riding , 4 Hrs riding time , 13.5 miles

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
More Enduros cool! i've already put mine thru some alterations... One being losing those stock tires. Got some of those Kenda Nevagal Stick-e's everyone around here has been ravin about, and damned if it aint a good tire..

BillE

Chimp
May 8, 2004
Franklin Ma
Skookum said:
More Enduros cool! i've already put mine thru some alterations... One being losing those stock tires. Got some of those Kenda Nevagal Stick-e's everyone around here has been ravin about, and damned if it aint a good tire..

Agreed, I just picked up a leftover 05 Expert. Awesome bike. I 'll be getting it out to Nam this weekend.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Skookum said:
Allready own a set of the 2.35 stick-e's, and plan on transitioning them over. I was just too lazy to mount them before last night's ride. :rolleyes: :)

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
narlus said:
is it me or does it look like that enduro is tiny compared to berkshire rider?
It sure does look that way in the first pic when we were still at Splat's place. It's a large, and should be the correct size. Maybe the combo of the sloping top tube and a low seat positon make it look that way? :confused:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Too funny - I didn't notice it upon first look - must be camera angle because I've met Steve and a large would definitely fit him. In that pic of him on the bike in his baseball hat, he looks like Andre the Giant or something. Weird.

Steve is that a 2005?