Quantcast

What are these dorks doing?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Plausible deniability is all a good lawyer needs.
Lots of bad Lawyers use that approach also. Always remember that cash in payment is your best defense. The amount of representation you require is directly proportionate to the amount of cash you have on hand. The bondsmen will take your credit (surety) but not your criminal defense lawyer...

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
I thought pokemon go was the game where adolescents and obese adults walked around while staring at their phones looking for virtual things. These people are showing up here waiting for something virtual thing to happen.
Definitely Pokémon Go. There may be a gym there or poke stop.

Geocaching? My 5 y.o. loves it.
Nope, if its the same group everyday, definitely not Geocaching.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Definitely Pokémon Go. There may be a gym there or poke stop.

Nope, if its the same group everyday, definitely not Geocaching.
Are you a dork? You sound like a dork. All are welcome here but we have to be careful with dorks, don't want to end up with a forum full of magic the gathering threads.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Those are usually in between towns on long two lane roads in Nevada.
there is a area 51 themed truck stop/whorehouse i stopped at for gas when i went to yosemite from vegas two tears ago.....literally the only gas stop on my route.....saddest looking place in the world...in line waiting to pay for a coke and the guy behind me asks the cashier if she is "working later tonight"...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
there is a area 51 themed truck stop/whorehouse i stopped at for gas when i went to yosemite from vegas two tears ago.....literally the only gas stop on my route.....saddest looking place in the world...in line waiting to pay for a coke and the guy behind me asks the cashier if she is "working later tonight"...

We call that welcome to nevada.

I know which one you're talking about, I used to buy gas there on the way to bootleg :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think we might need to get an irony ruling from @syadasti. Seems there is an engineer calling someone else a dork.
Plenty of engineers are dorks, but not all.

My basement is full of welders, calipers and angle grinders not comic books and new in box action figures.

I play with MATLAB on my computer, not world of warcraft.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Plenty of engineers are dorks, but not all.

My basement is full of welders, calipers and angle grinders not comic books and new in box action figures.

I play with MATLAB on my computer, not world of warcraft.
Do you own any of these items ?

You're an adult who rides a bicycle in the woods and talks to strangers online. By default you are a Dork. We all are.

Ever worn a pair of nut huggers without a baggy layer ? Betcha have, we all have.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Do you own any of these items ?

You're an adult who rides a bicycle in the woods and talks to strangers online. By default you are a Dork. We all are.

Ever worn a pair of nut huggers without a baggy layer ? Betcha have, we all have.

Hell, I've ridden in bib shorts without a shirt.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
My bet is Pokemon. They introduced "Raids" recently. which requires a group to congregate near a predetermined focal point. Be prepared for Google to start placing targeted advertisement billboards on your lawn.