Quantcast

What are you riding in 06'?

Vno

Monkey
Jul 24, 2002
South Mountain
oly said:
Thats bad ass. Wheres your side arm, and the girl flashing her bits?
In some B rated 1960's thrasher biker movie!!

The only thing I get flashed is the finger from the blue hairs from Michigan making lane changes without so much as a glance!!

Death to Snowbirds.

Tootrikky

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Mount Vernon
Shoot aren't they like 19 now?

Oly pointed out though that are more of XC than DH style rides though, may have to trade em in for something with more travel, so I don't bottom out too much.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Five said:
Nice D! You gonna be running Fox at both ends too?
Yes!

40 is getting upgraded to have 06 internals... bonus!!

I want to run 2 ring for freeride, maybe switching to single ring for Races. Right now i have everything to build as a single ring bike... so depending how lazy i am, maybe it just stays that way... haha. I wanted to run a DHX air, but have learned that shock is not made in the highlines spec. Oh well. I just hope the Ti spring i had on the DHR works, but i think it may be too soft.

counting the days now......

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
oly said:
......I want to run 2 ring for freeride, maybe switching to single ring for Races.....
Put an E13 DRS on that thing. I've been running 38x22 up front and anything up to a 34 in back, full SRAM and have not ever dropped a chain on either my Big Hit or my Demo. Shifting is perfect and all works well in races. :thumb: :thumb: :evil:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i'm keeping my Bullit til it dies (or i die while on it)...

i'd like to replace my Enduro with 2 bikes. i'm seriously targeting a SC Nomad to have a light burly trail bike for trails like Galby and all the burly mountain trails. i then would like to get a 100 mm travel XC bike for jaunts at Lake Sawyer and for rides when i'm into the 25 plus miles 4000 ft. elevation change epic riding zone.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
i'm keeping my Bullit til it dies (or i die while on it)...

i'd like to replace my Enduro with 2 bikes. i'm seriously targeting a SC Nomad to have a light burly trail bike for trails like Galby and all the burly mountain trails. i then would like to get a 100 mm travel XC bike for jaunts at Lake Sawyer and for rides when i'm into the 25 plus miles 4000 ft. elevation change epic riding zone.
Dang dude, we need to get you out on that Bullit! Come to the flow park with me?

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Snacks said:
Hey, who's going to SeaOtter?

I think that question should be a whole nother thread!

But anyways, I am !!!!!!!

The Eakin Brothers will be making there 06' debut down at the otter. I am going with Ben and Tige is riding down with Marty. We all plan on staying together in Monterey and taking turn spooning Marty! Rumour has it DPM is a big fan of figure skating now, so he shouldn't mind!:sneaky:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
holliswood said:
I think that question should be a whole nother thread!

But anyways, I am !!!!!!!

The Eakin Brothers will be making there 06' debut down at the otter. I am going with Ben and Tige is riding down with Marty. We all plan on staying together in Monterey and taking turn spooning Marty! Rumour has it DPM is a big fan of figure skating now, so he shouldn't mind!:sneaky:
Cool so are we! It's true about the figure skating:p Soon enough he will be running around in butt hugging skating pants:drool:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Upgrading the 'ol trusty '02 Rotec...

Tossin' a 888 on the front which will knock off about 2.5 lbs.
Then having a race day wheelset built up so I can knock off at LEAST another 4....

Raceday weight will now be 44 or lower instead of 50.3!!

Big B

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Lynnwood, Washington
Tootrikky said:
or is that just your camera work?
Nope, my camera work sucks.

Those are my blingalicous gold Halo SAS rims, brought to you by your expert wheel builder at Bikeworks in Lake Stevens. As you said, they go nicely with the goldish colored fork stansions and the Diabolous BB.

Most people don't know what a V-tach is, but I get a lot of compliments on the rims.:rolleyes: