Quantcast

What color is your imagination?

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Airbrush all different types of nipples on the whole thing.
#freetehnipple

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I vote that you get @Kevin to cover it in astroturf after seeing his thread in The Lounge about working in Greenland.

mtg

Green with Envy
Sep 21, 2009
Denver, CO
The illusion colors from Prismatic Powders always turn out really nice, with some metallic effect. And, of course, adding Rockstar Sparkle top coat will Geminiify any color. There are other sparkle top coats that can be applied over an opaque base coat that looks killer. Mrs. MTG just built a new Megatrail with Disco Purple top coat over black, as an example. They also have Glowbee, which is a glow in the dark clear coat (actually clear in the day time, no greenish tint). I'm already using that on my own Pedälhead, though.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
The illusion colors from Prismatic Powders always turn out really nice, with some metallic effect. And, of course, adding Rockstar Sparkle top coat will Geminiify any color. There are other sparkle top coats that can be applied over an opaque base coat that looks killer. Mrs. MTG just built a new Megatrail with Disco Purple top coat over black, as an example. They also have Glowbee, which is a glow in the dark clear coat (actually clear in the day time, no greenish tint). I'm already using that on my own Pedälhead, though.
:picsstfu:

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
That orange/grey combo looks awesome as well.
What'd have to be done for a camouflage look is contrasting pictures of the bike frame enabling the crypsis.

Dimebag Darrel Abbot had a 'Dime-O-Flag' Dean ML.

My Dad slammed some beers with Dime in the early 1990's after him and Zakk tried to get me to Roadie. Called me while I was at work, telling me my Dad is cooler than me... miss that fucker!!