Quantcast

what did he know & when did he know it?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
All a huge left wing conspiracy...

Timed perfectly to help out Democrats in November, of course.
after the elections, when he's acquitted of all charges & successfully counter-sues, spending the tea-party funded proceeds on rebuilding hamtramck [featuring this countries' first obamacare-funded clitorectomy clinic] into the 'western mecca', *then* i'll call the timing suspicious

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Round 2, bitches.

Boehner said:
"Two years later, the American people still have far too many questions about what happened that night—and why. That’s why I will reappoint Rep. Trey Gowdy and the Republican members of the House Select Committee to investigate the events in Benghazi in the 114th Congress. I look forward to the definitive report Chairman Gowdy and the Select Committee will present to the American people.”

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Via Toshi:

http://www.salon.com/2006/06/20/911pdb/

We’ve known for years now that George W. Bush received a presidential daily briefing on Aug. 6, 2001, in which he was warned: “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.” We’ve known for almost as long that Bush went fishing afterward.

What we didn’t know is what happened in between the briefing and the fishing, and now Suskind is here to tell us. Bush listened to the briefing, Suskind says, then told the CIA briefer: “All right. You’ve covered your ass, now.”