Quantcast

what do you think of my bb7...

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
check out my bb7,finaly got her how i want her,heres the specs..
04 deemax,03 frame with 5th element,ti spring,03 dorado,king headset,diablous stem bar seatpost,sdg saddle:cool: ,intense rubber,gremica system 12 8 inch f/r brakes,(front not pictured,waiting for adaptor),mrp dh cranks with mrp chainguide,blackspire chainring,xtr derailer shifter and 9 spd cogs,odi lock on grips
and thats about it..

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Wow that is by far one of the best looking bikes I've ever seen:thumb:. The color of the frame with those matching streamers, truly a work of art.:stosh: :think:

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
yesum,running mrp bones cranks...how can someone not like them,LOL.there s ostiff,aos many splines and the bearings in the bb are great comparted to some other 3 peice iv owned,i give them a 5/5 rateing

Swine

Monkey
Jan 8, 2003
Alpharetta, Ga
Originally posted by bb7rider
yesum,running mrp bones cranks...how can someone not like them,LOL.there s ostiff,aos many splines and the bearings in the bb are great comparted to some other 3 peice iv owned,i give them a 5/5 rateing
lol

i know i know...hes only 14 :rolleyes:

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
whats goin on TOM,thats right i remmberd ur name,haha
yeah its me.

Not a whole heck of alot Im missing Penticton as we speak (stupid work :mad: ) But hopfuly I be hitting up mission.

also upon returning home from parksville my bike sure took a beating I blew both my boxxer seals and tore a pinhole in my rear brakeline.

nice to se you got the dorado... like those 888's wernt bling enough.

Swine

Monkey
Jan 8, 2003
Alpharetta, Ga
yah,so what if im 14,i probably know just as much about bikes as u,probably more
i was talking about your spelling ability, and your ability to make understandable sentaces...but im no one to be talking i guess.

your knowledge is great and vast OB-wan, i cannot compete:p

will you tutor me in your ways of knowledge?

on the other hand, one place where you actually might be able to tutor me is riding skills. if that damn brake level wasnt so comfortable, id be pretty fast.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Originally posted by freeridekid
how did a 14 year old afford a bb7 with a dorado?!

then again i have a 15-year-old friend with a brand new turner, so...

Its just like the arguement, why does a Beginner or Sport rider ride a bike that most pro/semi-pro/experts ride? WHO CARES! If he has the dough or some how got the bike without stealing it, props to a kid who is serious about riding/racing and knows a good bike, whether he was told it was good or actually "knows" it is good. Nice bike.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
im not a bike newb or anything,i know its good..i built hte bike my self,i would never let a bike shop touc my bike:p hehe
Wasn't implying that, just making a point. But for future reference if you want to last long here without getting crap on a regular basis, clean your posts up and use proper english, this crappy typing, poor grammer crap wont get you far around here.

Posts dont have to be perfect, heck this one isnt, but use the "space" bar... it helps, and try not to make typos in every friggin post you make.

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
im actualy a fairly good speller,but my keyboard is like 5 years old,and god only knows how much juice pop and beer has been spilt on it,hahahaha
no excuses!!!! put in the effort to proof-read what yoy post. People put effort into answering questions and giving comments, you can put out a small effort too.

Swine

Monkey
Jan 8, 2003
Alpharetta, Ga
Originally posted by zedro
no excuses!!!! put in the effort to proof-read what yoy post. People put effort into answering questions and giving comments, you can put out a small effort too.
lmao!

the moderators here put a black dot by your name evertime you misspell a word, once you get 25...get getz da boot.

IBugonnagetdaboot

on a side note...if only i had a set of 321's to replace these damn doublewides(hint* post #)