Quantcast

What happen to Obama and guns thread????

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
NUCLEARFLAMEBOY decided he'd had enough of getting his butt handed to him.

He does the same thing in the political forum :p

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
You gun hating liberals never have any actual facts. Or links other than some stupid UTube video of the dumbest people with NO common since on the planet trying to shoot a 12 guage shotgun or something. This whole website is just for your liberal beliefs entertainment value obviously.
It's always a response to my actual facts that are meaningless & not relevent to the subject! Or some big hoopla about missplelling a word or something ghey. The responses prove you are agitated because you know i'm right.
Boortz & Limbaugh are right. YOU ARE WRONG!

Here you go with your stupid reputation replies to my actual facts.I like the little red dot fyi...!
moron
retard
what drugs are you on
Rush Limbaugh is a pill head
your stupid
fail
Do not pass go, do not collect $200. Return to kindergarten.
your opinion is wrong
still waiting for signs of intelligence
imbecile
You must be on some interesting drugs!
i bet the majority of stuff in your cut 'n paste article is flat-out false
just making sure you stay in the red

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hey, some of us are gun owning liberals.

You gun hating liberals never have any actual facts. Or links other than some stupid UTube video of the dumbest people with NO common since on the planet trying to shoot a 12 guage shotgun or something. This whole website is just for your liberal beliefs entertainment value obviously.
It's always a response to my actual facts that are meaningless & not relevent to the subject! Or some big hoopla about missplelling a word or something ghey. The responses prove you are agitated because you know i'm right.

Here you go with your stupid reputation replies to my actual facts.I like the little red dot fyi...!
moron
retard
what drugs are you on
your stupid
fail
your opinion is wrong
imbecile

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle

moron
retard
what drugs are you on
your stupid
fail
your opinion is wrong
imbecile
Dude...put down the bong. Flush the crack. Stop putting a torch to the black tar and step back for a second. Maybe don't inhale so hard around the 55 gallon gun oil canister...:banana:

Srsly, read the links posted in the "liberal" posts, read the links in the "conservative" posts, then do some critical research on the sites that are linked. Then think about the micro- and macro- cause and effect of both sides. Write them down in a Venn diagram if you need to.

Once you've done this, if you can piece together a cohesive argument about any subject at hand, bring it.

It isn't hard to just go along with whatever anyone that yells and screams on radio/tv/u2bz, what's hard is coming to your own, well thought out conclusion. Then, what's even harder, is presenting your position in a well thought out manner that makes sense to even the most die hard opponent. If you do it right, something poignant may fall out and actually spur intelligent conversation instead of a flamewar...

Just sayin'.

ATOMICFIREBALL

DISARMED IN A BATTLE OF WITS
May 26, 2004
Tennessee
I have read the conservative posts,i posted most of them pertaining about our 2nd amendment rights. Most are just easy to understand statistics;for example (Guns were banned in Austrailia,then murders & crimes went UP after that. Real easy to understand real factual stuff. They come right off NRA website usually......Not some blog with just THEORIES & ranting. Why am i even online wasting my time with this !

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have read the conservative posts,i posted most of them pertaining about our 2nd amendment rights. Most are just easy to understand statistics;for example (Guns were banned in Austrailia,then murders & crimes went UP after that. Real easy to understand real factual stuff. They come right off NRA website usually......Not some blog with just THEORIES & ranting. Why am i even online wasting my time with this !

The crime rate has also gone up in the US. Some things have little to do with guns and more to do with population density, availability of addictive drugs and economic disparity.

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Once you've done this, if you can piece together a cohesive argument about any subject at hand, bring it.

It isn't hard to just go along with whatever anyone that yells and screams on radio/tv/u2bz, what's hard is coming to your own, well thought out conclusion. Then, what's even harder, is presenting your position in a well thought out manner that makes sense to even the most die hard opponent. If you do it right, something poignant may fall out and actually spur intelligent conversation instead of a flamewar...
You make too much sense.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
And the NRA has no bias whatsoever...

I'm sorry to have questioned your source(s).

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
You gun hating liberals never have any actual facts. Or links other than some stupid UTube video of the dumbest people with NO common since on the planet trying to shoot a 12 guage shotgun or something.
OH NO YOU DI'N'T! SNAP! He said you ain't got no LINKZ!