Quantcast

What has your dog eaten????

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Dutch my 12 year old German Shorthair has eaten many odd things.

An entire Costco Value-Pak of pork spareribs. Raw, bones, saran wrap, and styrofoam.

An entire frozen chicken. Raw, bones and all.

An entire prescription bottle of the prescription strength Zantac. He was freakin miserable after that. Zantac = no stomach acid. A bottle of Zantac = no stomach acid for days.

An entire 1lb box of See's chocolates.

11 dozen of those little hazelnut snowball cookies that you get at christmas.

My 1999 Federal Income tax forms.

Many rolls of toilet paper, and paper towels.

"Feminine hygine products", nasty.

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO
Originally posted by RachBigMouth
I heard a similar story this past weekend.. they just love to chew!! This women told me that her 2 labs chew eachothers collars off :(
This is why I have a MUTWeiller:D He has only eaten one thing.... the cord to my keyboard..... and thats it..(well there is one little hole in the chair in the living room... But thats IT:rolleyes: :D )

RachBigMouth

Yackity Yacker
Jun 28, 2001
New York
Originally posted by JOJO

This is why I have a MUTWeiller:D He has only eaten one thing.... the cord to my keyboard..... and thats it..(well there is one little hole in the chair in the living room... But thats IT:rolleyes: :D )
and cat litter. yick!!:eek:

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Numerous bird, but the worst thing that one of our cats has eaten is a sewing needle. It Started Hacking and Puking Blood. I was to young though, so my mom told me about it. We Rushed him to the vet, where he later-------------------------WAS REALEASED!!:D

heikkihall

Monkey
Dec 14, 2001
Durango, CO
So i got back from a ski trip in Switzerland last year and I had spent 50 swiss franc on chocolate to bring back for family and friends. I packed it up with some other stuff real tight inside my ski boots with clothes stuffed all around the boots and then inside of a gigantic canvas duffle bag so that customs couldnt take it if it was found. the plane arrived in jfk at 11 am then i drove 5 hours back to lake placid by that time it was 4 am so i didnt unpack i left everything in teh bag and by the time i woke up in the morning the bag was eaten open with my ski clothes all around the house all eaten and the ski boots were more or less eaten in half and all the chocolate was gone. :( but you really cant blame her

Attachments

About two months ago I showed up at our instructor lineup and told our director - "Aaron - I cannot teach the first lineup" "Why not?" "Uhhh . . . My dog ate my goggles . . ."

Isn't it great - you find out that all of the foam's been shewed off and ripped off of your goggles and the lens are all scratched up with dogie teeth . . . Had to get new goggles . . .

:D

mikec918

Chimp
Aug 22, 2001
Virginia
She didn't eat it but last saturday our 9 weekold Pittbull Beagle mix picked up a glass beer mug, by the handle, and carried it across the room. She even managed to do it with out spilling the little bit of beer that was left in the Mug.

Attachments

RachBigMouth

Yackity Yacker
Jun 28, 2001
New York
Originally posted by bizutch
Mine used to take a crap & then swing around & eat it at the same time.
OMG.. that is too funny!! I've often wondered if mine would do that but thank goodness she hasn't yet.. she lets it sit around for at least 10 minutes:rolleyes:

anippy

Chimp
Apr 2, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I have had a handful of animals that ate a plethora of inappropriate/funny items...

Rootie, the beagle - ski goggles (the foam), pillows, blankets, carpet, couch cushion, couch cover, ferret litter, grass (not too exciting, but it made him barf), a CD (can't remember what band), the squeaky thing out of the middle of a squeak toy, the plastic liner to his dog crate, two of his harnesses, the kitchen door and floor moulding, a corner of the wall in our new house, the edges of his food dish, jalapeno & cheddar cheese dip

Tank, the mutt - twisty ties seem to be his favorite thing, the giant electrical cord that provides all power to our shed, the comforter cover, bed sheets, kitchen table legs, the tassles on the welcome mat, the wooden screw hole plugs from the futon

Sarah, the beagle - any insectian invader (two nights ago she stalked, attacked, and swallowed a beetle and then one of those giant mosquito things), the same electrical cord that Tank likes, an empty flower pot, couch cushion, couch cover, blanket and stuffing from the crate, fleece blanket, slipper

Kyle, the ferret - a green pillow case, which we discovered when he was pooping twisted green stuff, ski gloves, socks, just about anything cottony or knitted, grapefruit (not a whole one, just a few pieces)

Slinky, the ferret - my gerbil (well, he killed him but didn't actually eat him)

Gizmo, the ferret - my hamster (same deal)

Muffin, the cat - spiders and grasshoppers (she would come in the house with little legs hanging out of her mouth)

C1run1

Chimp
Nov 4, 2001
welcome to New Jersey
My sweet little angel is named Sasha
There's nothing getting dogie Kissis , then going out in the yard to find her running around with something thats been dead for a week in her mouth.:dead:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
I don't have any dogs, I have parrots instead. They like to destroy their chew toys with powerful beaks. Here is Jewels (Orange-Wing Amazon born in NJ), he turned 8 on May 24th (I got him when he was 6 week old and handfed him):

And Topi (a Greater Vasa born in CT), taking a bath in his waterbowl (Friday is bath day - he does it every week at the same time) Notice the massive custom lexan splash/seed guard I had made for the top of his cage - its even thicker than an evil bashguard:

Topi has one of the strongest beaks I've seen. He broke his lexan 2-piece marble trap into 4 pieces (If I get any Evil bashguards or Atomic Ballastic pedals, he won't be allowed to go near them :D ):

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
shoes (dress, mtn, tennis)
socks
bike clothes
cd (Solid Works 2000, ~~$1,500.00)
tv remotes
dress watch, graduation present (right after we had gotten back from a ride so he shouldn't have been wound up enough to eat it)
waterbed bladder (two different times)
im sure ive forgotten something
if he wasnt so damn adoreable he wouldve been a dead critter a LONG LONG time ago!!

RachBigMouth

Yackity Yacker
Jun 28, 2001
New York
Originally posted by ridetoofast
shoes (dress, mtn, tennis)
socks
bike clothes
cd (Solid Works 2000, ~~$1,500.00)
tv remotes
dress watch, graduation present (right after we had gotten back from a ride so he shouldn't have been wound up enough to eat it)
waterbed bladder (two different times)
im sure ive forgotten something
if he wasnt so damn adoreable he wouldve been a dead critter a LONG LONG time ago!!
WOW.. that's a lot of destruction:eek: But he's soo cute, what kind of dog and what's his name?

L

lawndart

My dog loves to eat my riding gloves for some reason she also loves to eat toads and if she can catch em squirells. My neighbor's dog eats skunks.

Spudzie

Monkey
Dec 13, 2001
Hebron, ohio
Tiff the cat eats, any insect that she can catch, grass, fishing line, fishing bobbers, WD-40, and what ever lube i use for my chain she like to lick it off.

Attachments