Quantcast

What is the best way to jump on dirt!!!

FlashBullit

Monkey
Dec 19, 2003
I was thinking that i sould put a post here because the people on the other forum said that i can get good info here so i did!:D

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
You mean like you've never done it before and you want a complete instruction manual?

Or you are a good jumper but you want tips to become better?

Or are you asking if you should jump up and down on your dirt jumps to pack them down when you are building them?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Echo
You mean like you've never done it before and you want a complete instruction manual?

Or you are a good jumper but you want tips to become better?

Or are you asking if you should jump up and down on your dirt jumps to pack them down when you are building them?

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Echo...Down boy....Baaaad Echo. Let's give the little grom chance to spurt out what he's really means.:D
Come back, little brother. Come on...it's O.K. Echo's really a good:monkey: . See. Go ahead...touch him...he won't bite...at least not hard enough to leave a mark.
Now...back to your post. You're not going to get an instruction manual on how to jump, but there are good plans and tips on the world wide web pertaining to building dirt jumps.
If you are looking to become a better dirtjumper, or it's your first attempt, go with a experienced person. :monkey: watch, :monkey: see, :monkey: do. If the crashing doesn't :dead: you, you'll find you either like or you don't. Dirtjumping is not for everyone...Trust me. :eek:

FlashBullit

Monkey
Dec 19, 2003
Ok zippy forgot his medication again hes typeing random replys but i mite have not said the hole story. For those of you think you have to be smart about it you need to know i have jumped before i just want to know how you jump. what is or way of jumping and thats all.:angry:

RaceFace2040

Chimp
Jul 31, 2003
austin tejas
well my way of jumping is a take my bicycle, get on it, pedal(took years of practice), stear it at a big pile o shaped dirt (a dirt hump jump), then u yall yeehaw when u take off, then u fly to outerspace, its cool, try it

wanna try making ur question a little more awnserable?