Quantcast

What is your biggest issue with the Olympics?

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
that Bush didn't wear a costume....what a disappointment :disgust1: I was hoping he would dress up as a ninja

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Biggest issue is that they have gone COMPLETELY away from the original intent of even the modern Olympiad...a gold is worth a million...IN ANY SPORT!
Spirit of competition my a$$.

And not enough sports bras.

Last edited:

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
The fact that they don't show any of the obscure sports. Why not show archery? Badminton? Yet they show 300 hours of gymnastics.

Don't get me wrong, I like watching flexible, young, scantily clad women, but seriously, they need to televise more obscure sports.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Don't get me wrong, I like watching flexible, young, scantily clad women, but seriously, they need to televise more obscure sports.
Gotta watch it, when you find out their age you feel like a pedophile

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I would like to see football, fishing, and hunting made into olympic sports. That and they should have the olympic allstars tour the country like they do with american idol, wrestling, and the rodeo. The Red Bull Olympic Allstars!!! Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! Man oh man with ideas like this it makes me wonder why I am not a millionaire??

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
I will be totally pissed if a single penny of government money was used to support the Canadian Olympic team.
The Canadian athletes win money from the Canadian Olympic association if they medal. I bet some government money is involved. I think they said $20,000 for a gold medal.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
The fact that they don't show any of the obscure sports. Why not show archery? Badminton? Yet they show 300 hours of gymnastics.

You only see sports that Americans are good at, with the exception of the major stuff that they have to cover.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD

Umm..... Try this: http://www.nbcolympics.com/

If there's grass on the field, play ball! :happydance:
And if there is not, you may as well practice, right?

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Call me old-fashioned, but I think the Olymics should be sports where the winner is obvious.

No sports where judges are needed...

aktallguy

Monkey
Aug 31, 2006
Puget Sound, WA
NBC

I don't have a TV, antenna, cable, etc... I just watch the shows I like online. Turns out NBC is willing to broadcast 5 hours of the obscure sports online, but won't let you watch the full swimming or gymnastic set of the day since it's being broadcast on TV. You just get a 20 min collection of the US team poorly spliced together. WTH?