Quantcast

What side dishes would you make with tacos?

nauc

Monkey
May 14, 2007
mini, deep fried burrito supremes

and a beer and a joint and a blowjo.. never mind

can i come over and eat, sounds yummy :biggrin:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
mini, deep fried burrito supremes

and a beer and a joint and a blowjo.. never mind

can i come over and eat, sounds yummy :biggrin:
uh... you realize he's a guy right? I mean his name is Mike. WTF?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Corn. I take some plain old corn (frozen or fresh works), some diced green/red pepper, and a bit of chopped onion. Throw the peppers and onions in a pan with some bacon grease (tsp). Get them soft and then throw in the corn and turn up the heat. A dash of pepper sauce to finish.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Corn. I take some plain old corn (frozen or fresh works), some diced green/red pepper, and a bit of chopped onion. Throw the peppers and onions in a pan with some bacon grease (tsp). Get them soft and then throw in the corn and turn up the heat. A dash of pepper sauce to finish.
That's a good suggestion. I'm all about the veggies in foil on the grill these days. A little lemon, a little garlic, S&P...

Or fish.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
That's a good suggestion. I'm all about the veggies in foil on the grill these days. A little lemon, a little garlic, S&P...

Or fish.
I'm all about veggies on the grill too! Although this was an inside meal, no grill.

I went with more tacos as my side dish, I had 4 hard shell and 2 soft. They were delicious, but I kind of feel like DirtMcGirk!

The tacos were quite yummy, ground beef, 1 green onion, 2 jalapenos, 1/2 red onion, 8 garlic cloves, and two taco seasoning envelopes. MMMMMM.......

and nauc, if you think giving me a blowjob is yummy, could you talk to my wife and teach her some things?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm all about veggies on the grill too! Although this was an inside meal, no grill.

I went with more tacos as my side dish, I had 4 hard shell and 2 soft. They were delicious, but I kind of feel like DirtMcGirk!

The tacos were quite yummy, ground beef, 1 green onion, 2 jalapenos, 1/2 red onion, 8 garlic cloves, and two taco seasoning envelopes. MMMMMM.......

and nauc, if you think giving me a blowjob is yummy, could you talk to my wife and teach her some things?

Wait until tomorrow. You're going to want to have a "more tacos" rectal abortion around noon.

Today I had a salad. That's it. I feel better.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I also throw some zuchini and cheese in mine. Yummy!

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
Dammit, now I want tacos for lunch. Just what I need, a fvckin trip to taco-hell.

No way in hell I'm makin them. Making food = More dishes to do :plthumbsdown:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dammit, now I want tacos for lunch. Just what I need, a fvckin trip to taco-hell.

No way in hell I'm makin them. Making food = More dishes to do :plthumbsdown:
You're telling us that there are no other mexican food places around you? Just Taco Bell? :plthumbsdown:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
You're telling us that there are no other mexican food places around you? Just Taco Bell? :plthumbsdown:

We have an abundance of mexican joints around here, you wouldn't catch me dead at Taco Hell!

There is a place within zig zag riding distance of here that has great Quesadillas and margaritas!

I enjoy making food almost as much as eating it. Almost.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Dipping sauce.
Mango Habanero Salsa

Ingredients

* 2 cups cubed peeled mango
* ¾ cup chopped onion
* ¼ cup white vinegar
* ¼ cup water
* ¼ cup fresh lime juice
* 1 Tbl Olive Oil
* ¼ tsp. Salt, Kosher
* 3 Yellow tomatoes, chopped
* 3 (at least) Habanero chilies, (seeded if you're a wuss)