Quantcast

What up suckas? Been too long.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Time flies when you're having fun. Or have two kids and a room addition. Shit has been crazy lately. I need to catch up.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
It's been a while, can remember, so my two boys are now almost 5 and 2, knocked myself the F out on Crabapple on my last Whistler trip and got a free ride to the ER, adding about 600 sq ft to the house and garage, so we are currently crammed in about 500 sq ft in my house. I think that about sums it up. The last couple months have been too busy, especially with work. I've missed the shenanigans on this site.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Howdy. I got a new kid in December. That's new and exciting! Otherwise welcome to suburbia.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Howdy. I got a new kid in December. That's new and exciting! Otherwise welcome to suburbia.
Congrats. We stopped at two and I got snipped. Pretty sure my wife and I would go insane with a 3rd. We pay enough in daycare as it is.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Congrats. We stopped at two and I got snipped. Pretty sure my wife and I would go insane with a 3rd. We pay enough in daycare as it is.
Still at 2. Not sure how long you been gone.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
you left? damn it sucks getting old......
Didn't really leave, just haven't been on for a few months.

And because everyone loves pics.

So, somehow t minus 2 seconds to getting my lights knocked out, some random bystander got a pic of me sending it.

And this has been going on since middle of January.

Getting close, but trying not to throat punch the Gas Company. The contractor has been calling for them to move the gas meter since end of January when the footings were poured. Still waiting and the County won't sign off on rough plumbing to allow drywall and scratch coat until it's done. Theoretically they are coming out tomorrow.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
It's like 10x more work. My older one is chill, but the younger one is a straight up maniac. Completely different personalities. Full throttle 24/7 except for sleeping.
At least they sleep. I've got two "full throttle" children (5 and 7), and the 5 year old still doesn't sleep through the night. where he gets his energy is anyone's guess.

welcome back. that there looks like a lot of extra space you got goin' in... enjoy.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
sup yo.
miss those dank gifs.
Get out to Bootleg much lately?
Been trying to plan a trip and get the bike crew out. Even though the youngest one is a hellion, the kids are finally getting more manageable solo. I was trying to avoid trips to keep from sticking the wife with the kids for the weekends.