Quantcast

What will Sarah Palin be doing as of tomorrow?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Maybe she'll finally spend some time with her pregnant daughter. It probably would have been more beneficial before she got knocked up.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Have you not seen the clip entitled "Who's Nailin' Paylin?" by Larry Flynt.

Watching the McCain concession speech last night, it looked like she was a walking Smokey Robinson song - 'Tears From a Clown': she had that smile down but underneath it all she looked like she was gonna cry...I also noticed McCain giving Todd Palin the old 'dead fish' handshake on the way off the stage...interesting!

But all in all, she has bitten the apple of big time politics, expect nothing less than a 2012 run, seriously.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
palin will run for the US Senate to take Ted Stevens (R-AK) place..

after that..?? who knows... it is possible for a jr Senator to be elected president.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
She might able to wiggle in the senate because of Alaskan support.......nationally the GOP is going dispose of her IMO.

They are going to forget and throw away alot of stuff from this election.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Florida bequeathed dumbest nation in America title to Alaska last night. I mean seriously, WTF is wrong with those dunderheads?
what exactly is your problem mrs negativity?

jeez.. you aint even an american so why is it so importaint to you what FL or AK does?

honestly, go you fix yourself a large cup of stfu and go back to hatin' Quebecians

:p

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
what exactly is your problem mrs negativity?

jeez.. you aint even an american so why is it so importaint to you what FL or AK does?

honestly, go you fix yourself a large cup of stfu and go back to hatin' Quebecians

:p

Funny part is I know more about US politics that 99.9% of the US population, including you. Oh, and you became a non-entity last night, so back on the ignore list you go. Enjoy talking to yourself. I hear there a few tinfoil forums where you can go post and fit right in. You know, plot your next Conservative crusade.

Toodles.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If she couldn't learn what the VP does in 3 months, I doubt she could learn what the POTUS does in 4 years in the Senate.

But the GOP has a lot of rebuilding to do, so you never know.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
If she couldn't learn what the VP does in 3 months, I doubt she could learn what the POTUS does in 4 years in the Senate.

But the GOP has a lot of rebuilding to do, so you never know.
You know there's a large sect of the GOP disgusted with her as a VP choice.

They'll be attaching electrodes to reagan's corpse and hoping for lightning over the next four years. Their next candidate will be quite a different beast than dumbo the hockey mom.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Reality TV series.

"The Failin' Palins"

Sarah tries desperately to keep her family off the meth. Hilarity ensues.