Quantcast

Whatcha drinkin' tonite...?

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
Cash-Money said:
New Castle's the ****, i however am drinking yukon jack tonight

Talk about homo have you every read the "story" on the Yukon Jack label. Read it out loud with a gravely Jack Palance voice or better yet your best pirate. It may change your impression of the drink.

I on the otherhand went completely ghey and drank a Jack Daniels Lynchburg Lemonade wine cooler thingy tonight. Just didnt feel like crown and coke today.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch

so very very good. so good it makes me want to cry. i could drink it out of a 24 oz cup with a straw.

we also had a really good pinot noir last night. but the eiswein rules all.. i'm trying to think of a polite way to tell my cousin to start brining back bigger bottles when he comes home.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

so very very good. so good it makes me want to cry. i could drink it out of a 24 oz cup with a straw.

we also had a really good pinot noir last night. but the eiswein rules all.. i'm trying to think of a polite way to tell my cousin to start brining back bigger bottles when he comes home.
Eiswein is the best...Spendy, but worth it!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
had some bacardi and captain's earlier. wasn't really in a good mood so i only drank a little, hung around and sobered up, and went home.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Lucas & Lewellen : Pinot Noir (Goodchild Vineyard)
You drink some great juice.
We visited their tasting room in Solvang, CA last summer. Everything we had there was dynamite. We brought home a Sangiovese Rosé that if you can get your hands on you should try.

If I am correct their wine maker is Daniel Ghers & he has a tasting room in Los Olivos that we hit up also. Try his Syrah too, if you can find it.

Tonight we are drinking a Spanish Tempranillo...i can't remember the name but it was somehting from La Mancha that i had never seen. It is a magnun & was $12.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
ridge geyserville '03
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

We were up in Sonoma again this weekend. Hit a bunch of wineries on Saturday, bought a couple cases, drank Sat. night, stayed in our friends little cabin, then I thrashed myself silly on my road bike yesterday, about 65 miles of very hilly ranch lands and coastline. Ate a quick burrito then later had HUGE ribeyes with baked potatoes and spinach. Drank Rocchioli Sav. Blanc while cooking, then Alexader Valley Vineyards Syrah and Sausal Zinfandel. Have I mentioned that I love California?

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Last night.....Frontera Cab/Merlot blend from Chile great bang for the buck @ $6 a bottle. Tonight, who knows? Definitely the rest of the Frontera though.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
last night...Rex Goliath 47# Rooster Pinot Noir. It was a bit much for a Pinot, but OK.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Tonight, dinner with some friends from Sweden. I have a bottle of Italian Piedmont Moscato Di' Asti, to be served with a dessert of fresh fruit and light pastries. I know, sounds uppity, but these items just go together perfectly.

Then we'll start drinking beers TBD.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Drinking a new beer tonight, Fischer tradition.
It's from france....... Not bad tasting, 6% blond beer, comes in a 650ml bottle with the same ceramic fliptop that Grolsch comes in.

I'd give it a tastebud pleasing 6-7 out of ten. :)

*edit*
website for it's here....no english option on it though :(
Fischer biere