Quantcast

What's cookin???

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
I was told that we can only get what Sidi USA imports, which is what is shown on their site...all the white mtb shoes stay overseas. I don't even know who our Sidi rep is these days.

dsotm

Monkey
Jul 21, 2006
WRJ, VT
Does going with the semi-custom bonts have any orthotic advantage? Do they have any way to integrate custom orthotics in them? Just curious since I have rather asymmetrical and weird feet (varus tilt, duck feet, left foot pronation, etc.,)

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Just snagged a pair of the A-3s. Stiffest shoes I could locate in my price range. In the oven right now, I'll be trying them out come Monday!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Anyone want my A3s? Life is taking a dramatically different turn...

The rubber walking pads all came off and have since been replaced by Kenda K-Rads. :D

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
So, I was still on these for awhile.

Needless to say, Bont quality/customer service is absolute garbage. Went through two pairs. Eventually the shop just wrangled a credit from their rep and refunded me.

Nice shoes, when they work. Otherwise they're crap, and you can expect to wait over a month for (whiny) warranty service.

Care to elaborate on the quality issues?
My first pair had serious issues with the cleat t-nuts (they'd pop out and could not be reseated), and Bont was very slow/very anal about responding to warranty requests.

Anyway, this pair appears to be much better in regards to finish. No extra glue, no looseness out of the box. I think they changed some manufacturing processes, and they have new US distribution to ease warranty issues.

But yeah. Buy mine. 46s. $200 and they're yours! Ridden twice.