Quantcast

Whats up west coast, a favor to ask of you

unskilled

Monkey
Jul 12, 2007
So here i am sitting in my apartment in State College, PA. Its where the Nittany lions are from aka Penn State, fyi. I had this crazy idea that i want to do an internship this summer and what could be better than working for a mountain bike company. I'm just trying to find companies that are based in and around the Santa Cruz area(cause i'm told its pretty sick there and awesome riding, maybe its just the grass is always greener complex). Any and all help would be extremely appreciated. Suggestions too if you have any.

If you reply just give what company you know is around that area or in California. I'm gonna do all the address legwork and what not, I just need help finding companies.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
There's good riding all over California, pretty much. Santa Cruz has awesome trails, but there is poison oak everywhere you look...:twitch:

Dec 3, 2004
San Jose, CA
Don't forget specialized. Big company, probably your best bet, but good luck those kind of jobs are hard to come by.

And yes, the grass is greener over here. If you come over, you're not gonna want to go back.