Quantcast

whats up with beyond bikes?

Jun 19, 2004
alamo
ok so i am on beyond bkes web site and they say that the got the m3 in. i was like sick cause i am waiting for mine so i go to look at it and see the price for it and they have oicks of the m5 on it. i thaught that was pretty jacked up. then they say that they have the 04 v8s in. i am like the v8 has not even come out yet jeff steber has just started designing them. i think this is all jacked up with what they are doing. :confused:

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
you know if you go on Truvativ's web page, they say they will not warrenty any items bought at Beyond bikes, actually maybe it was price point, I can't remember.

Johnny

Chimp
May 20, 2004
East Bay
stupidbikerkid said:
ok so i am on beyond bkes web site and they say that the got the m3 in. i was like sick cause i am waiting for mine so i go to look at it and see the price for it and they have oicks of the m5 on it. i thaught that was pretty jacked up. then they say that they have the 04 v8s in. i am like the v8 has not even come out yet jeff steber has just started designing them. i think this is all jacked up with what they are doing. :confused:
Like for sure!?

Your handle should be "StupidValleyGirlSoundingBikerKid".

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
last i head from a guy who ride for intence and the factory was burnt to the gground and most of the team riders still dont have M3's